• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much Basecoat and clear coat will I need ?

389/gallon for base is a steal in today's world, especially for red...... what brand was it?........ and who is doing the painting?

389/gallon for base is a steal in today's world, especially for red...... what brand was it?........ and who is doing the painting?
Don't know what the brand name was..I asked question over a phone call .Who's painting it ? Good question. (don't think it will be me.)

Don't know what the brand name was..I asked question over a phone call .Who's painting it ? Good question. (don't think it will be me.)

reason I ask who's painting is because Maaco can be a good choice for a decent driver paint job .......... do most or all of the prep yourself.....

drop in and talk to the manager, he's probably a car guy

the Maaco around here always seems to have a couple old cars in the lot

reason I ask who's painting is because Maaco can be a good choice for a decent driver paint job .......... do most or all of the prep yourself.....

drop in and talk to the manager, he's probably a car guy

the Maaco around here always seems to have a couple old cars in the lot
That may be an option. But currently the engine bay has most things removed (radiator,wiring,steering columm,carb,alt,ps pump etc, grille, headlights hood,bumper, turn signals )...etc

That may be an option. But currently the engine bay has most things removed (radiator,wiring,steering columm,carb,alt,ps pump etc, grille, headlights hood,bumper, turn signals )...etc

good, they cant make a mess of it....... does it roll?........come on, man; plan B :poke:

buy a pint of color and paint the hinge area on the jambs.... hang the doors, and let them do the rest

buy a pint of color and paint the hinge area on the jambs.... hang the doors, and let them do the rest
That would fit my budget better, Thanks...something to think about. As you know the car hobby gets expensive quickly, and when you start to add up all the cost involed, sometimes you start to think This is more than I was expecting.

Auto Transport Service
Back