• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Much is Gas in Your Part of the World?

$1.77 for corn squeezins' (E10), $2.20 for real regular unleaded, $2.08 for Diesel.

Sunoco Race Gas. Ethanol-free. $3.27 a Gallon! 9/21/15. Allentown, Pa.

Gas prices seem to vary heavily depending on where you are buying it. It amazes me to see cars at a Chevron or Shell paying 35 to 50 cents MORE per gallon compared to the ARCO across the street. The only reasoning I can see is either they are using a company credit card or that they don't care about saving money. I will admit though that I have bought the higher priced gas when the cheaper stations are too crowded. I never fill up at the high priced stations unless they are the only ones around.
Here in East Sacramento area, we see 87 octane under $2.50. In San Ramon where I'm working, some stations are still above $3.00 for 87 regular.

Drove through Mississippi over the weekend and got gas for $1.68 in Meridian Mississippi.

Yaaay For once it's under 4.50 a gallon on my island. Now we're going to see the old big block Caprices and LTDs driving around

Ca. with it's illegal monopoly on gas is still around 2.50 and diesel in my area is 2.19. If Ca. is sooooo good for the environment, why doesn't the rest of the country have to follow suit? F'ing dummercrats!!!!

Today.. Vegas $2.58 Bullhead AZ $1.83.

1.68 on Christmas eve day in Pasadena Tx...

There a lot of stations hovering at $2.01 around the state. It's like they are scared to go lower...

freaking pa taxing the snot out of us keeping it at 2.15

Auto Transport Service
Back