• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How rare is this?

streetwedg

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
IMG_0169.JPG

Sorry. Don't want to sell it. I found it at a swap meet about 30 years ago and don't remember ever seeing another on like it

IMG_0172.JPG
Everything is stamped in, not just silk screened

Cool. Haven't seen on in decades. Grandpa had one in his garage, and it disappeared. Probably a neighbor conned him out of it.

And sold it at a swap meet 30 years ago:lol:
Something similar happened to me at a swap meet years ago. A 'buddy' worked real hard getting me to come down on the price for a part that he said he needed so I sold it to him. About aa hour later when things slowed down some, it was time for me to walk around so the wife stayed with the parts. Low and behold, he had the part that he had just bought from me for sale and marked up a good 75% higher. He said he was using it to help attract attention had it marked up high to be sure no one would buy it but later on I saw someone walking around with it. From then on, I never sold him anything else for a reduced price and actually quoted higher than marked prices for anything he asked about...

Auto Transport Service
Back