• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Confirm Authenticity of a Vehicle...

Good Choice! P-38's were bad *** planes for sure...

For the Super Bee, is the “0G######” the VIN or stamped near the radiator?
Just making sure I understand.
Thank you.
It’s essentially the business end of the VIN. I’ve seen the whole thing stamped on engine and tranny (not always) just the tail end on the body.

It’s essentially the business end of the VIN. I’ve seen the whole thing stamped on engine and tranny (not always) just the tail end on the body.
Oh, so these numbers/letters are in the VIN and stamped around the car. Radiator support, transmission case, block, I think the trunk deck too.

Oh, so these numbers/letters are in the VIN and stamped around the car. Radiator support, transmission case, block, I think the trunk deck too.
Yes, that’s the idea. If you go ‘68 or earlier ask again, similar idea in some areas, different in others. Vin will be similar back to ‘66, stamped numbers different.

Yes, that’s the idea. If you go ‘68 or earlier ask again, similar idea in some areas, different in others. Vin will be similar back to ‘66, stamped numbers different.

Great. Thank you very much for the information.
Very much appreciated.
Sam

Good info & mostly spot on.... The one point...

“0G######” should be stamped

For whatever reason Mopar transposed the first two so instead of 0G it'll be G0...

This hasn’t been my experience. Seems like a possibility though.
upload_2021-7-21_21-28-41.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back