• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

huge mopar sale i just seen on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb1983

Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/pts/3514680069.html i just seen this and fig id post it,, looks like they have tons of cars and parts for sale...its located in farmville,VA..it says sale starts on jan 12th.. fig some one on here might need a car or parts that they have..

- - - Updated - - -

mopar junk yard.jpgmopar junk yard 2.jpgmopar junk yard 3.jpgmopar junk 4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

HUGE SALE SATURDAY jan 12. 9 TO 4 PM MOPARS ABOUT 250 TO CHOOSE FROM ROADRUNNERS GTXS SATILIGHTS MOST 60'S CARS CARS AND PARTS CHEVY IMPALAS SS CONVERTABLE CHEVELLE'S ELCAMONS 55 56 57 CHEVYS FORDS GALIXYS CONVETABLES PONTIACS LEMANS GTOS 44S OLDS MOST CARS IN MID TO LATE SIXTYS EARLY 70S PEANUT 804-840-7835 OVER 400 CARS list off some off the cars
68 road runner
67 satellite
70 challenger
69 super bee
71 gtx
70 raod runner
64 dart 4 speed
68 dart
74 road runner
67 gtx
67 belvedear
68 charger
72 duster
63 fury
70gtx
65 sport fury
66 cornet
67 cornet
67 charger
69chevelle
68 chevelle
67 mustang conver
65 fury conv
69 fury conv
69 gtx conv

I wish this was in California, but would be a nice road trip.

WOW!!! Sad to see all that rust. Looks like some useful stuff though. Would like to get my restoration hands on that '68 olds Cutlass.

Time to grease up the trailer bearings....

That would be a good road trip. Looks like you might need more than a one car trailer. Matt
Matt

I'd be interested in the following 68 rr,69 gtx conv., 70 rr -gtx,71 gtx ,74 brr ,depending on condition ,but definitely the 70's

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... ...they got SATILIGHTS, ELCAMONS...AND GALIXYS...and theyre convetables ta' boot !:spam-press:

any body live close by to go and look and take lots of photos of all there ,if he would let some one do it ??????????????:thinker:

any body live close by to go and look and take lots of photos of all there ,if he would let some one do it ??????????????:thinker:

This is about 2 hours from my house. I plan on swinging by and looking at what I cannot afford to buy. I'll take a bunch of pics.

I'd like some info on the 70's RR and GTX

There is a lot of nice cars there, that one 63 Chevy might be just a Chevy but i had two of those, one a SS id love to get another one, Chevy or not! lol, cant help it, to me Chevy made a lot of beautiful cars, Mopar is my favorite and always was but there's always room for other things! Unless it be in my 18-20 shop lol... Thank you for posting, any junk yard photos i myself love to see...

This is about 2 hours from my house. I plan on swinging by and looking at what I cannot afford to buy. I'll take a bunch of pics.
im about 3 hrs away from it

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like some info on the 70's RR and GTX
in the 2nd pic u can see a white 70 RR...wish i had a trailer...im gonna go check it out,,fig i can get alot of things i need in one trip..

What the hay is a early 70's peanut??

When I see ads like this I feel like a a drug addict needing a fix. My first thought is man I got to go to that and buy some cars but then reality kicks in. Where am I going to put more cars and I really need to finish what I have.

I wonder is Peanut has a layaway plan:)

Ad was placed on Charleston WV craigslist but it's actually located in Farmville VA. They're 4 to 5 hours away from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back