• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Delta

YY1

Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
Looks like NOLA is about to get another one.

deltatrackpng.png

@biomedtechguy

Did you get that boat cleaned out yet?

You're on the rain side of this one.

I hope all is well with our southern friends
stay high & dry

yet another
damn hurricane or tropical storm to hit the gulf states

I was beat down from my dawn arrival at Biloxi Block Party. I am going under the hood of the Roadrunner right now, and see if I can get that flex fan to fit.
Most of our stuff is still off ground level, because of so many storms heading this way in the last 3 months.
I want to say that prayers and wishes of wellbeing have seen us through this storm season.
Right now, it looks like we will get rain and winds pushing water across my yard, again. Even if I can't get the Roadrunner radiator and fan to work, I can get the car up on my driveway ramp, about 2½ feet off ground level at the lowest point, which should be safe.
Our other vehicles have other places to go to get them up out of the water.
If I can get the radiator and fan combo to work, and they don't cancel Mopars In Da Bay tomorrow (Thursday) THAT would really salvage this year's Cruisin the Coast, although it's nothing like spending the week cruising every day, because THAT is the experience that lets me be a "teenager in my mind" again, if only for a few days or a week.
Thanks to all, I will follow up!!
2020...let's hope the worse is over, and we don't face the loss of our nation in a month or so.

Auto Transport Service
Back