• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Ida Crushes ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Confederate Flag General Lee Car

Not a real charger I believe this is one of the Crown Vic jump cars. Look at the A Pillars. And the Dash. ITs not real.

E-Ey-6vWUAAMCLg.jpg

See the one in the upper right of the picture? Looks like it’s got halibrands on it.

Not a real charger I believe this is one of the Crown Vic jump cars. Look at the A Pillars. And the Dash. ITs not real.

Crush away!
Hope you're right, I'd hate to see real Chargers like this. It would be bad enough having them look like that hideous Pukes of Hazard car and then be destroyed. It's kind of like kicking the bucket while sitting on the toilet.

Zoom in on the A pillars! Fake ! Maybe it was built on a crown vic chassis? For jumping?

They can rebuild it with parts off the one in the tree, it looks mint.....there also appears to be a spare door in the house..
Oh ****, didn’t see those! Someone was having fun with photoshop.

Last edited:
Dash looks odd and looks like it has a roll cage with no interior. There is also another one in the tree. Not saying the pic is faked, but it just looks weird to me.

It says right there in the post I made a direct quote from John himself it was a Crown Vic Jump car. Its not real. Its AMD sheetmetal covering a Crown Vic. Here is the post.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/hurricane-ida-crushes-‘dukes-of-hazzard’-confederate-flag-general-lee-car.226744/page-2#post-912001088

‘This one’s a Ford Crown Victoria and modified to be a General Lee. It’s been our stunt car here for movies and we’ve had it about two years,’ John said.

Here is a video of a Crown Vic being transformed into a Charger.

Just another of the 1,000's of fake, clone, tribute, copy/facsimile
of a DOH GL

PGA Pro Golfer Bubba Watson owns (or owned)
a real DOH GL 69, he bought some years back at BJ
IIRC he lives in Ga or Fl now, somewhere

It's been all stored away for a while now, all because
all the Georgia Battle Flag/confederate flag hate nonsense

I'm glad to see it wasn't a real one
or even a real gen 2 Charger
just another of the way too many clones,
it's not even a MoPar

Last edited:
Theres a dozen or so Dukes of Hazzard look alikes up here in Alberta My guess it was easy to recreate , and popular for resale. And the Orange paint hides alot of flaws.

Just another of the 1,00's of fake, clone, tribute, copy/facsimile
of a DOH GL

PGA Pro Golfer Bubba Watson owns (or owned)
a real DOH GL 69, he bought some years back at BJ
IIRC he lives in Ga or Fl now, somewhere

It's been all stored away for a while now, all because
all the Georgia Battle Flag/confederate flag hate nonsense

I'm glad to see it wasn't a real one
or even a real gen 2 Charger
just another of the way too many clones,
it's not even a MoPar
Exactly.. But at least they are keeping AMD reproducing sheet metal. And with it being a Crown vic who really cares if it gets demolished. I'd prefer to see the fake General lee taking a massive jump and not bending in half.

Auto Transport Service
Back