• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hutch won't be down for breakfast

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Dead at 80.

'Starsky & Hutch' actor David Soul dead at 80

Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul starred together in 'Starsky & Hutch,' which ran from 1975-1979​

RIP.

Who's gonna post his music vids?

RIP.
One of my favorite detectives. During the 80's, his mother lived in a condominium not far from where I grew up.

R.I.P.
The mid-70's Torinos always remind me of that duo...

1704474237312.png

Nice jacket.

RIP Hutch
They drove the sh*t out of that Torino

R.I.P. Hutch
In '73 I was too young to know about Magnum Force. I saw that movie about '77. Initially it was hard for my early teenage mind to understand how he could be such a cold hearted character after being introduced to the affable Ken Hutchinson. I enjoyed his work.

Sorry to hear this news. Show was pretty good, I liked the Torino (had one back then)... He had a #1 hit with "Don't Give Up on Us". R.I.P., thanks for the memories.

RIP Hutch, David Soul

I just watched a few old Starsky & Hutch episodes
on xfinity/youtube a few nights ago

RIP Hutch
They drove the sh*t out of that Torino
supposedly Paul Micheal Glasser coun't stand the car and tried his best to wreck it. I felt the same way after having one for four years. Biggest POS I ever had.

R.I.P.

I remember loving Starsky and Hutch when it was on TV. One of my favorite Christmas presents was a Starsky and Hutch Torino with a CB radio in the hatch. Loved that thing!
Screenshot_20240105_152950_Adblock Browser.jpg

Last edited:
Watched show every week back in the day.

I just rescued this 80s street stock dirt track car from the crusher

IMG_8525.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back