• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hutch won't be down for breakfast

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Dead at 80.

'Starsky & Hutch' actor David Soul dead at 80

Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul starred together in 'Starsky & Hutch,' which ran from 1975-1979​

RIP.

Who's gonna post his music vids?

RIP.
One of my favorite detectives. During the 80's, his mother lived in a condominium not far from where I grew up.

R.I.P.
The mid-70's Torinos always remind me of that duo...

1704474237312.png

Nice jacket.

RIP Hutch
They drove the sh*t out of that Torino

R.I.P. Hutch
In '73 I was too young to know about Magnum Force. I saw that movie about '77. Initially it was hard for my early teenage mind to understand how he could be such a cold hearted character after being introduced to the affable Ken Hutchinson. I enjoyed his work.

Sorry to hear this news. Show was pretty good, I liked the Torino (had one back then)... He had a #1 hit with "Don't Give Up on Us". R.I.P., thanks for the memories.

R.I.P. David Soul ..... you will be missed.

or

RIP Hutch, David Soul

I just watched a few old Starsky & Hutch episodes
on xfinity/youtube a few nights ago

RIP Hutch
They drove the sh*t out of that Torino
supposedly Paul Micheal Glasser coun't stand the car and tried his best to wreck it. I felt the same way after having one for four years. Biggest POS I ever had.

R.I.P.

I remember loving Starsky and Hutch when it was on TV. One of my favorite Christmas presents was a Starsky and Hutch Torino with a CB radio in the hatch. Loved that thing!
Screenshot_20240105_152950_Adblock Browser.jpg

Last edited:
Watched show every week back in the day.

I just rescued this 80s street stock dirt track car from the crusher

IMG_8525.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back