• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found another 69 charger

Not to mention parts prices and availability being a BIG issue. Cars On Line has a ton of new listings in their online newsletter lately. Lots of cars are being advertised for sale. Methinks this is a bellwether with lots of owners selling before buying stops. Kind of like musical chairs in the classic car world.
this is what ive noticed..
a bodies are going up,but theres also a Ton of them being listed,so this Will adjust soon.
e bodies are coming Down....excellent examples can be had for 50k now.
b bodies are coming down with the exception of the chargers 68-70.
c bodies,fell right off the earth...limited sales,limited ads.
Amc cars,all of these are going up,Esp the javelin amx-s.

that being said,in the Entire car market,im seeing all sorts of pandemonium.
any newer trucks are priced extremely high,any used cars are now double what they are worth.
parts are becoming an issue.
prices for Everything has gone Up,yet Scrap prices have gone Down.
this means less cars scrapped,and more old clunkers that are being bought and patched up and driven.
these are the same people that will take the full hit when the laws change.

without getting into the political aspects,i will Warn all of you,
that a certain someone intends to remove our classic cars from the roads.
what happens in California/commiefornification,usually sets the trend for the rest of the country.
they have already started with the ban of Small gas engines.
there are Dark times ahead.
i would not want to be that guy who has an entire stable of projects half finished next year....

this is what ive noticed..
a bodies are going up,but theres also a Ton of them being listed,so this Will adjust soon.
e bodies are coming Down....excellent examples can be had for 50k now.
b bodies are coming down with the exception of the chargers 68-70.
c bodies,fell right off the earth...limited sales,limited ads.

that being said,in the Entire car market,im seeing all sorts of pandemonium.
any newer trucks are priced extremely high,any used cars are now double what they are worth.
parts are becoming an issue.
prices for Everything has gone Up,yet Scrap prices have gone Down.
this means less cars scrapped,and more old clunkers that are being bought and patched up and driven.
these are the same people that will take the full hit when the laws change.

without getting into the political aspects,i will Warn all of you,
that a certain someone intends to remove our classic cars from the roads.
what happens in California/commiefornification,usually sets the trend for the rest of the country.
there are Dark times ahead.
i would not want to be that guy who has an entire stable of projects half finished next year....
Lots of accurate info right here...we see the cost of everything going up...as well as taxes, hidden taxes too. Real estate is already cooling off. Houses in Alabama that quickly were under contract in a week when we were still looking in May, now are showing 50, 70, 100 days on market. We would schedule a zoom showing with our agent, then get a call hours later that the house was already pending. Buy with your head, not your heart.

5ED0F726-973B-48ED-83D2-E1BBCF0C50D6.jpeg
9E6B191B-6ACF-4373-878D-7A3FC9E558A4.jpeg
68AB1180-4A91-4E99-A65E-BE1FCAB58997.jpeg
Lots of accurate info right here...we see the cost of everything going up...as well as taxes, hidden taxes too. Real estate is already cooling off. Houses in Alabama that quickly were under contract in a week when we were still looking in May, now are showing 50, 70, 100 days on market. We would schedule a zoom showing with our agent, then get a call hours later that the house was already pending. Buy with your head, not your heart.

I can only hope things stop going up and level off. Diesel is $4.00 a gallon up here in the Philly area.

And... I guess I’m lucky I bought my junk back in the 80’s. I got this almost rust free ‘68 Satellite for $250. You can’t get a fender for double that now.

I dont remember what gas was when we left the Phila area last month. I do know filling up the Subaru is not fun anymore.

I dont remember what gas was when we left the Phila area last month. I do know filling up the Subaru is not fun anymore.
85 bucks to fillup the hemi quadcab for a days work.
and...scraps down...again.
at least you guys,your paycheck stays the same......

We left South Jersey Sept. 29th. Yesterday we got gas around the corner at 3.19 and complained. Sorry it got so high in the Philly suburbs. I feel for ya!

Well today's the day I'm leaving the house at 4 and getting to see car around 5 if all is good should be loaded by 5:30
Me and my wife are super excited she wants to come to .
This is her favorite car !
But we're bumping heads on how we will build it she say general Lee witch I'm good with I say fast and furious black charger witch she is good with !
So I guess we will see as car comes together what it wants to be

That's really good. Things don't workout well when the spouse is not in to cars. The General Lee is way over rated and way over done. It does nothing for the car. The Pukes of Hazard should have used a Mustang.

God not yet another GL clone
way to ruin it

to each their own

:screwy:

Since when? I don't know anyone in multiple states that look at CA as anything other than a hemorrhoid on the butt of this country. They need to build a wall to keep those kooks in and not let them contaminate the rest of the country. If it sets a trend of any kind it's what NOT to do.

That's because they're F'ing stupid and they vote stupid. They're even more stupid than the people in this state.

Give me a break! Every restoration business I know can't keep up with demand. Let them try it and you'll see a lot of Congressman getting their *** handed to them.

I absolutely hate that f&f car as well.

Do you know what the car you are looking at was originally?

...you could also consider making at similar to the '70 you named yourself after.

If you have to do (you don't) a celebrity car, then at least do a Dirty Mary Crazy Larry car; and I will be driving the train.:p

NO!
4815F5E9-5FAD-48C9-A3FE-7A21745A7486.png

NO!
32CFAD1A-8FF6-40A6-927F-B7AD9C76B7C0.png

HELL NO!
F33AAECC-8048-4D84-A291-EDCC58B8CC1A.png

YES!
0D372315-E740-4104-87DC-62868D469FD0.png

Just my opinion of course, do what makes you (and especially your wife) happy!
Hope all goes well.

Plum purple was something I always wanted too
I'm kinda over seeing g.l. cars everywhere a gun metal could be cool too

Well today's the day I'm leaving the house at 4 and getting to see car around 5 if all is good should be loaded by 5:30
But we're bumping heads on how we will build it she say general Lee witch I'm good with I say fast and furious black charger witch she is good with !

tenor (13).gif
you-went-full-wingnut-never-go-full-wingnut.jpg
dde8dfffee562b2b8cda6acf81f4c637.gif
New-Project.gif
tenor (5).gif

:D

:screwy:

Since when? I don't know anyone in multiple states that look at CA as anything other than a hemorrhoid on the butt of this country. They need to build a wall to keep those kooks in and not let them contaminate the rest of the country. If it sets a trend of any kind it's what NOT to do.

That's because they're F'ing stupid and they vote stupid. They're even more stupid than the people in this state.

Give me a break! Every restoration business I know can't keep up with demand. Let them try it and you'll see a lot of Congressman getting their *** handed to them.
not sure why you chose to single out amc-s for the eyeroll.
they are our adopted mopar brethren....theres no need for the disrespect.
the rest of your post,i agree that they are idiots out there,But,clearly you havent been paying attention,because thats How it works..first cali..then stupid new york will follow...

and you are trying to say that because people have businesses invested in classic cars that Brandon wont sink them too??
LOL.
let me know when you wakeup,if hes willing to Destroy our economy,our oil production,and leave americans Behind in a War zone,then im Pretty Sure he wont be caring about your parts suppliers/restorers Or your opinions,or your classic cars.period.

Very COOL, my 68 had the Blade charger look, purely accidental, now it has it's own look,build it how YOU want !!!!
194605406_4105103682881643_5775935178722735354_n.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back