• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I KNEW it......

Interesting

I'm no scholar, I'm certainly no historian...

IMO there is an explanation for some of this stuff,
probably hidden somewhere & controlled by powerful
& probably greedy people...
Religious or not, I wouldn't know...

I was raised a Christian, but some of science doesn't fit them teachings...
No who is telling the truth ?
Do we have blind faith or a combination of science ?
(best EDUCATED or a wild *** guess/theory, conjecture, but no "real" definitive proof)
Who or what do you believe ?, that is the huge question ?

I also often wondered ?
what the deal with the Ancient Greeks/Greece ?
all the mythology, Mt. Olympus, leader God Zeus
& all the other so called Gods, is there any truth in it...
Or the "alleged" 1/2 mortal 1/2 god "myths'
if there was any truth in it ?
were they considered gods ?
because of their advanced knowledge ?
not real deities ?, merely mortals with advanced knowledge ?
I wonder what it was based on too ?,
why were they so smart ?
so advanced in building & technology ?,
compared to the rest of the "civilized world"...
Between 1000bc-800bc & 600bc-500bc or earlier
depending on whom you believe to be accurate...
Most of the rest of the world was running around in
Loin Cloths if you believe science, history...

Compared to being on an ancient Island
that most of it was now under water by Greek times...
were they possibly Atlantean's org. from Atlantis ?
or maybe descendent's of them ?

Or compared to the Roman Empire,
whom were thought to be the most powerful,
most civilized & best ran/governed people...

Or other ancient civilization like the Persian Empire
way, way before 'the man' Mohammad

How about the Inca & Mayans aren't they an ancient civilization ?
10's of thousands of years old ?

How about the Polynesians ?
aren't they supposed to an ancient civilization too ?

How about Native American (Indians) history
15,000 years old ?
so who was the 1st Indian ?
where did they come from ?
did they actually come over from what's now Russia ?
or did they come here from South America ?
or by ship or walked in on Ice or land, from Eurasia ?
who knows how far back, their history truly goes too ?
they didn't have a written history to speak of...
I was by word & passed on generation to generation,
I'm sure, some of it got lost or was embellished, over the years...

What about the Chinese, they date back some 5000+ years
they also have writings & knowledge from it...

Lots of questions about human kind, our knowledge
& where it got 'our technology', where we really came from...

We all 'allegedly' came out of Africa & the primordial ooze...
I ain't buying it, not all of it anyway...

What was 1st the chicken or the egg ?

Earth has changed so many times, multiple Ice ages
maybe mankind was almost completely wiped out
long before the "alleged" 400' rise in the oceans

Hell the earth was hot as hell originally
hot molten masses "allegedly" before that,
if you believe all the scientists/theory speculation
so where did all the Ice come from ?,
to help or create the 400' sea rises ?
did a human race live before that & were almost decimated or
buried under 10's of thousands of feet of dirt, volcanic ash,
crust, mountains, water etc.
We were "allegedly"supposed to be covered in oceans already
with one huge land mass, that "allegedly" split off in time...
Teutonic plates shifted to create the 7 continents we know today...

Does anyone really know ?
I say no not really, it's all theory for the most part...

Humans are a mere spec in the history of the earth
or are we, does anyone know for 100% sure ?
I think not, at least not the time frame they all proposed...
Too many missing links :poke:
Did we actually come from an APE, like science said ?
WE all derived from a 4' tall erect biped from Africa, started the whole race ?
or Adam & Eve ?

It's all mostly "in theory" (conjecture, science ?),
some of it is pretty far fetched anyway, on both accounts...

Many of the writing "possibly" come from old wise men,
saw it in a vison, wrote it down or told it to someone &
it got skewed/changed a little bit every time it was told/written...
Hell they were probably on magic mushrooms
or some other hallucinogenic, to get their visions
from "their god" or what or whom ever, it actually is...
(or aliens :lol: they thought they saw, under the influence)

Which one do you prefer or believe ?,
lots of thoughts & theories out there...

carry on
just food for thought...

Last edited:
upload_2019-1-28_17-14-33.jpeg

I thought it was a good movie.

the most interesting thing about the buildings around the world,
is they were all built the same way...thats across different continents.
which means someone had to be going all over the world...
and then theres the stones being carved like butter and fitted together perfectly.
considering we still dont have lightsabers to cut and fit stones yet in 2019..

o,and heres Atlantis..supposedly.
he brings up some valid points.

According to the book of Genesis. Heavenly beings were allowed to live amongst us and interbreed with man which was not Gods plan. Also until that time there were no oceans and all water was below the earth surface. Think that's far fetched just look at the Ogallala Aquifer. Things larger than any above surface body of water in North America. My thought is the land masses fell and mountains rose which is also supported in Genesis causing the great flood. I know it says it rained for forty days and nights. Then the sun can out. The ark parked itself on a mountain as the water receded. Was this on count of the shifting of plates and rising of mountains? Who Knows? Anyway the beings that did not abide by Gods will perished in the flood.
There goes our superior beings.
No were does it say Noah was a dumb man. After all with gods guidance he built an arch of good size and it floated. His decedent's also built the tower of babble no small feat. So is there a city of Atlantis the library of knowledge has to be some where. The library of knowledge was mentioned in the tower of babble story. All that was written is that God destroyed the tower, dispersed man, confused his language and hid the library. Some of it fits into science and the more we know the more that fits.

They have only uncovered a 10th of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey and it's already been dated back to 11,000 BC. Twice as old as the Pyramids are supposed to be. So, riddle me this,; The technology, astronomy, engineering ( 200 ton blocks), stonework artistry, geometry, and the carving in the stone showing the Comet that precipitated the Younger Drias event did not ALL just pop into the builders, civilization, culture or group overnight. Those skills would have taken many centuries to develop, especially when you know that we humans were doing what in 11,000BC? Not any of that stuff that's for sure. So the riddle is this; Since we KNOW for a FACT that the Younger Drias event/period happened ( Ice cores) And lasted thousands of years ( fact), then WHEN did these people develop those skills?? Ice Age for thousands of years, then a start to warm up with the Ice sheets that were 2 miles thick began to retreat, and BAM! Younger Drias hits , caused by fragmenting Comet (fact),and the planet drops back into a deep ice Age for several thousand years again, and then around 11,000 BC it begins to warm up again. So if the Gobekli Tepe complex was built in 11,000BC the ones who built it had to, be from WHAT time??

clip_image0021.jpg

That's right...at the very least, more than 14,000 years ago.

Well...see now, there IS a faction that believes it was. Here's why; In several cultures, widely separated across the globe, there are stone relief carvings depicting these "gods" all carrying the same "bag/bucket" in one hand. What is it for? What is in it? Why/how are so many different cultures carving the same images during a time, 11,800-11,600 BC, when there was "supposedly" no ability yet for sea, land, or air travel that would allow for the shared images and the Ice Age had just ended? Beuller? Beuller? Anyone...….
Up until Gobekli Tepe was discovered these images were recorded in other cultures on different continents and assumed to be weird. But on top of T stone #43 in Gobekli Tepe there a row of those same bags across the top, IDENTICLE bags/buckets.Those stones have been solidly dated back to 11,600 BC. Guesses? Atlanteans or Extra terrestrials? Which is more far fetched? lol.

And in every image these bags/buckets are held the same way, in the same hand, and shaped/constructed the same.

Another theory is that Antarctica IS Atlantis.

I can clearly remember when "Pangea" was a theory, when you can very obviously tell the continents fit together way too perfectly for anything else.

Another theory is that Antarctica IS Atlantis.

I can clearly remember when "Pangea" was a theory, when you can very obviously tell the continents fit together way too perfectly for anything else.
I am of the opinion that Antarctica is certainly a great mystery about which we really know very little. The miles deep ice cap over it is suppressing the land mass a great deal. If it ever melts to the point where we can stand on that land I feel we will discover things that will go a very long way towards explaining our existence on this Planet. Consider this, it's an entire continent that has not been explored. What ever is on the ground/ in the ground there has not seen the light of day since...when? Before the last Ice Age maximum? Longer still? What wonders, missing links, etc. lie there waiting for us? --Theories have a disturbing way of becoming reality lately where ancient civilizations are concerned. Even main stream stick- in the- mud archeologists have been forced to face the facts that Gobekli Tepe has uncovered.

Ghost.....a multiple post reply.
a. That part of the Atlantic Ocean is one of the deepest places on Earth & is much, much, much more than 400 ft. down.....it's miles down.
This is the location that is theorized. It would now be 400 feet or more below the surface. AND..the plates have kept moving since then too....so.

View attachment 711900
Well, that is one of the deepest places of all the oceans....way more than 400 ft. Maybe we should look somewhere else?

Ghost.....a multiple post reply.
a. That part of the Atlantic Ocean is one of the deepest places on Earth & is much, much, much more than 400 ft. down.....it's miles down.

Well, that is one of the deepest places of all the oceans....way more than 400 ft. Maybe we should look somewhere else?
Agreed. As I have said, the plates have kept moving over the millennia. Some say that Atlantis was on a small continent that was loosely tethered to Earth or even floating, or, over an undersea volcano that wiped them out. Too many theories. there is scant real evidence or even clues from ancient manuscripts .stellas, tablets, stories etc. to really ever figure it out. until we actually map/explore the entire oceans we will never find the graves of those people who were supposedly drawn into the deep through cataclysm. I feel there is a lot down there that we need to find/explore..

They have only uncovered a 10th of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey and it's already been dated back to 11,000 BC. Twice as old as the Pyramids are supposed to be. So, riddle me this,; The technology, astronomy, engineering ( 200 ton blocks), stonework artistry, geometry, and the carving in the stone showing the Comet that precipitated the Younger Drias event did not ALL just pop into the builders, civilization, culture or group overnight. Those skills would have taken many centuries to develop, especially when you know that we humans were doing what in 11,000BC? Not any of that stuff that's for sure. So the riddle is this; Since we KNOW for a FACT that the Younger Drias event/period happened ( Ice cores) And lasted thousands of years ( fact), then WHEN did these people develop those skills?? Ice Age for thousands of years, then a start to warm up with the Ice sheets that were 2 miles thick began to retreat, and BAM! Younger Drias hits , caused by fragmenting Comet (fact),and the planet drops back into a deep ice Age for several thousand years again, and then around 11,000 BC it begins to warm up again. So if the Gobekli Tepe complex was built in 11,000BC the ones who built it had to, be from WHAT time??

View attachment 712209

That's right...at the very least, more than 14,000 years ago.

Yes, developing geometry, engineering, astronomy, etc. DID take several centuries, if not longer....BUT, it's not like humans 11,000 years ago were stupid. Seriously, they were just about as smart as we are today....just no computers or cell phones.....and engineering, astronomy, stone work, geometry, etc don't "need" computers or cell phones to be discovered.

My point is this....humans have been very smart for a lot longer than most of us realize. ALL of these things, including building pyramids, is well within ancient man's ability.

Who ever they were, Atlanteans, or E.T. or whatever, the unexplainable sudden onset of sophisticated agriculture, engineering, astronomy, geology, geometry, and the rest that occurred after the Younger Dryas period, flood period, is curious and hints at the arrival from wherever, of peoples who already KNEW those things, and passed them on to peoples at the time who were just exiting the Neolithic for the most part. THOSE arriving teachers had to have come from somewhere, and it's curiouser still that so much has been recorded about the period EXCEPT where this sudden mastery of so many advanced ideas came from and why/how.

Agreed. As I have said, the plates have kept moving over the millennia. Some say that Atlantis was on a small continent that was loosely tethered to Earth or even floating, or, over an undersea volcano that wiped them out. Too many theories. there is scant real evidence or even clues from ancient manuscripts .stellas, tablets, stories etc. to really ever figure it out. until we actually map/explore the entire oceans we will never find the graves of those people who were supposedly drawn into the deep through cataclysm. I feel there is a lot down there that we need to find/explore..
The surrounding hypothesis about all this is that there is no God & that humans themselves are the smartest beings in the universe....humans knew all this advanced stuff & just forgot it....OR aliens from another planet fooled us into thinking they were God(s).

Personally, I think the existence of God is a much more likely scenario. I also think that the existence of aliens is extremely likely. I don't think that humans were "ultra smart & forgot". I also don't believe that you have to have either God or aliens, but not both.

Auto Transport Service
Back