• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know know, another will it fit thread….

I doubt it as I believe they will be rubbing the wheel lips.

I have 15x10 on my 70 Bee with 275 with 4 1/2 bs dont know if that helps. No rubbing with stock leafs. I think 4 bs is cutting it close.

not exactly a hotdog in a hallway :fool:
6B09BAE6-B388-42B7-96B5-1E5C37131257.gif

Not unless you run air shocks.

The sidewall wouldn't be a problem - it would be sticking out of the wheel opening by about an inch. The wheel opening lip would carve the tread.
If you could even mount the wheels with the tires on them. 5.5" BS is already a tight - though do-able - fit.
The Coronet bodies have much larger openings, as do Chargers. Top of the Belvedere bodies' wheel opening, and outer tub, are in the way.

The other issue is even if it gets into the wheel opening, and the car moves, corners, bumps, and extra passengers or weight will make it real interesting.

I like the looks of 15x8's better. And the fit too.

On my 70 Roadrunner, I ran 15x10 wheels with 4-5/8" backspacing (tires? can't remember) with super stock springs (similar to your +2"). I "rolled" the outer fender well lips and they still hit the sidewalls with passengers in the back or angle/hill/turns like pulling into an odd gas station driveway, the tires would rub.

Best to just run 8" wides air shocks or not. I had one high altitude Cornet back in the day and a Bee at stock height or less. Both has 15x8's.

My 69 coronet 1a (1).jpg

074.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back