• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I made these today whatcha think

Why not use a piece of stainless tubing?
You could do that if you can find some SS tubing that's thick enough. Haven't looked real hard on that but so far I've never run across SS tubing that was thick enough to machine to make threads on and fit....

You could do that if you can find some SS tubing that's thick enough. Haven't looked real hard on that but so far I've never run across SS tubing that was thick enough to machine to make threads on and fit....
What I would do is machine a small piece to press in the block And then a tube to make up the remaining part of the dipstick and Tig it together

What I would do is machine a small piece to press in the block And then a tube to make up the remaining part of the dipstick and Tig it together
Oh, you're talking about a dip stick tube! Sorry. Yeah, a DS tube from SS would be cool....!

Auto Transport Service
Back