I need the mounting screw distance for the side mirror...

1966 -1967 Mopars

1. Snook

Snook FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    1966 coronet. Goober mounted a chevy truck side mirror and there is two sets of holes on the drivers side for mirror mounting. Can someone measure so I know what holes to keep and those that need patched? I'll be buying a new mopar mirror.

Thanks, snook

2. YY1

YY1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  3. Snook

Snook FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, that helps for placement. I still need the screw hole to screw hole measurement. Feeling better?

snook

4. YY1

YY1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes, but had to mow grass for first time this year and had to go see 2.5 month old grand kid.

I finally found and fixed the problem with our hall bath and 3rd BR power that's been out since the last week of December!
    (House built by "master" electrician- but they ran all the circuits through all the devices, and one recep in the 2nd BR had the neutral bridging tab fried which took out the neutral to the entire rest of the circuit)

This coming weekend looks good as I need to change the Ferrari oil in my Renegade so I will be at the shop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.