• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need the mounting screw distance for the side mirror...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
1966 coronet. Goober mounted a chevy truck side mirror and there is two sets of holes on the drivers side for mirror mounting. Can someone measure so I know what holes to keep and those that need patched? I'll be buying a new mopar mirror.

Thanks, snook

Thanks, that helps for placement. I still need the screw hole to screw hole measurement. Feeling better?

snook

Yes, but had to mow grass for first time this year and had to go see 2.5 month old grand kid.

I finally found and fixed the problem with our hall bath and 3rd BR power that's been out since the last week of December!
(House built by "master" electrician- but they ran all the circuits through all the devices, and one recep in the 2nd BR had the neutral bridging tab fried which took out the neutral to the entire rest of the circuit)

This coming weekend looks good as I need to change the Ferrari oil in my Renegade so I will be at the shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back