• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply cannot take it anymore!

5dff5b832868bc0ba36eff21989ba90ad2be6632.jpg

How about this ....for a country (New Zealand) that produces some of the best milk and dairy products in the world, and imports ALL gasoline and petroleum products pre-blended now...... a pint of milk costs more than petrol (gasoline).

That sucks.

They were driving alone with masks on. So what? They weren’t hurting anyone, get over it.

I was at a car show yesterday. The local Soccer club was running the food concession. I ordered a hamburger and Coke-$6.00. I gave the 13 - or - so year old girl a $20.00 bill. An adult had to help her make out the change. Pretty sad!

Last edited:
World’s full of ‘tards. Always was, always will be.
The mother of idiots is always pregnant, so they say. I think something should also be said of that particular father!

I was at a car show yesterday. The local Soccer club was running the food concession. I ordered a hamburger and Coke-$6.00. I gave the 13 - or - so year old girl a $20.00 bill. An adult had to help her make out the change. Pretty sad!
Well, WTH? Everyone knows she was supposed to give you 9.31 back...

An observation. I just found this thread today and have been reading it from the beginning. Read the 1st 12 pages and now skipped here to the end.

This is the funniest comedy skit I have ever come across. It's hilarious from the opening post and can't believe it's lasted so long. Comedy at its best, only in slow motion.

Getting back to the Tomatoes.....I plant six tomato plants every spring. Have a nice crop all summer long. They cost $5.99 for six 10" tall plants. Hundreds of tomatoes....just sayin....
Although, THIS year we had a hard frost two days after I planted them and it killed them. Going today to get six more. In West Germany, while stationed there, we had them in 5 gallon plastic buckets out on the balcony. Grew fine there..lol. We started a trend too, after we had them giving tomatoes the neighbors got some buckets and copied us..middle of downtown Frankfurt..lol...

You gotta get out of dirty jersey
Funny you mention that. I just moved from New Jersey to Oklahoma. Still waiting on the house closing (staying in a travel trailer in the mean time). Let's say that I agree!

Gosh, I remember being taught to make change in first grade, as part of arithmetic class. But this was in 1960.

Auto Transport Service
Back