• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What interior do I have in this 65 Coronet? Can anyone help with the fender tag decode?

I suggest you find a set of 66 rails, use the 67 seats you have. You should be able custom fit the seat for your comfort.
Now I'm thinking I need to pull that seat and see what I have now. That block of wood is there for a reason.

Now I'm thinking I need to pull that seat and see what I have now. That block of wood is there for a reason.
Worst case, make a square metal tube replacement.

Floors are different between '65 and '66-'67. The '65 drivers side seat bracket is quite tall, compared to '67, thus the wood block.

I’m wondering if there’s a 66 seat rail on the inside (adjusted up). And a 67 rail on the outside (non-adjustable) that was too short as the other rail is adjusted high. ????? Hard telling.

Floors are different between '65 and '66-'67. The '65 drivers side seat bracket is quite tall, compared to '67, thus the wood block.
Ahh - probably more likely.

Thanks guys. I'll be investigating this further. For now, the car is back under it's cover and I'm addressing a no-start situation on my tractor. It's always something!

I have a pair of 1964 drivers side bucket seat frames. I put a power seat frame under my bucket seat, and will likely never need these. The back and forth adjusters are part of the frames. The wire that connects the adjusters is broken, but I will include it for a pattern. I don't know how well a 1967 seat will adapt to them, however. $75.00 US., plus shipping from N5H 2R2 in Ontario.

Thanks so much @Dave6T4 I will get back to you. I need to dig into it a bit more but my attention goes from project to project. Right now I'm getting another car ready for sale, fixing the tractor and doing my spring cleanup in the yard while the sun is out. It might be a few days

Auto Transport Service
Back