• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I'm gonna cry...or be sick

Tear off that person's head and crap in the hole between the shoulders!! :icon_fU:

Thanks for the share, but I really could have done without seeing it after-all....ruined my day that did :)

Last edited:
I did not see a receipt for the left front fender repair where the paint does not match. Cannot believe that upholstery!

--One family-owned since new--More than $14,000 in receipts for maintenance and restoration--Meticulously documented MOPAR--Custom interior and exterior skinned accent--Photos from 1970 and from restoration and customization in early 2000s--Original window sticker, invoice, credit union note, sales papers and owners manual--Stack of service receipts from all decades --383-CID V8 Road Runner engine--Built, bought and kept in St. Louis all its life--Auto Meter Sport-Comp gauges for oil pressure and air-fuel ratio--MSD ignition--Factory options: TorqueFlite three-speed automatic transmission (with aftermarket B&M Megashifter), 383-CID V8, power steering, radio, vinyl roof and wheel covers

Well it's not really that bad

and the houndstooth and mod tops fit in where? reminds me of that dumbass show on TV years ago...Mad Squat

Its not what i would do but i don't think its that bad. I've seen way worse.

Ok, honestly it is NOT my style and I have been scratching my head to respond to the the question of "who would do this" and still be politically correct. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot respond to a group of people that car would appeal to without racial profiling. I can say I showed that car to a buddy at work and he said, "Ese coche es impresionante!" He speaks Spanish and that means "That car is awesome!"

Remember, that car is some one's pride and joy. Personally it's not in my taste, but it's not my car and it's really not bad.

Not trying to start anything, but try to not be so critical of someone else's hard work.

That was pretty common style back in the 70's. It was cool to have custom paint and a custom interior. Styles change through the years. Back then nobody would drive around with factory dog dish hub caps except police officers and old men. That was the Starsky and Hutch days. I remember seeing superbirds with some wild paint jobs.

The paint is a real throw back mod kind of thing and I might be able to live with it but the interior.......... Couple of grand and it could be back in shape. But I owned a challenger my friends called the Tamale wagon

Its nothing that cant be changed. At least he didn't put a big import style triple decker wing on it.

Oh, those seats!!! :yuk: I guess he wanted the interior to look like a gaudy furnished apartment. The good news about the rest of the car is it's only paint and it looks like it can use it.

The grill looks nice.

Reminds me of my first GTX, it was the same color gold. I sure did a lot of things in / with that car....

Matt

Auto Transport Service
Back