• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was telling someone this story about Audioslave, I'll repeat here.

Have you ever walked in someone else shoes other than you own. I know who you are and how you think, I think we're done here.

Coming back around to the topic of musicians and their demons… as a musician and Mopar guy I will say there seems to me that they have a lot in common. Ask anyone in the music scene and most will admit that musicians (the really good talented ones) often have a lot of personal, emotional and/or substance abuse issues, can be self destructive and in a social setting are just a little “different.” Not bad people at all necessarily, just different in an often noticeable way. I’m a musician and yes, I’m admittedly a part of that “different” club. Mopar guys likewise a little different than your typical Brand X people, owning multiple cars and are a little more “fanatical.” I’m one of those too.

I refuse to comment on suicide in and of itself and won’t condemn or condone it. Just saying that you never know what someone is dealing with even when they are talented, rich and famous or otherwise outwardly look like they have their stuff together.

Song writing and performing are usually very emotionally charged.

Internally troubled people tend to be very emotional, hence it's kind a of a good fit.

I have "different" issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

In fact, that's probably why I didn't get very far in a 2/3 hearted attempt at a career in music.

If anything, I could sing the "I ain't got the blues, blues".

Have you ever walked in someone else shoes other than you own. I know who you are and how you think, I think we're done here.
You know nothing about me - but you clearly have an ego that you can't control. Love to tell, probably don't even know how to ask. Big talker; probably can't listen worth a ****. I, I, I is all I see in your posts.

Song writing and performing are usually very emotionally charged.

Internally troubled people tend to be very emotional, hence it's kind a of a good fit.

I have "different" issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

In fact, that's probably why I didn't get very far in a 2/3 hearted attempt at a career in music.

If anything, I could sing the "I ain't got the blues, blues".
I hear you there!

Auto Transport Service
Back