• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I watched a little of GeoStorm last night.

SteveSS

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
Although I like the man actor, (the guy from 300) it was such a liberal left wing bullshit fest.

Bad guys are the human race then more so Americans. The main scientist get fired for doing the right things so he's holed up in the desert. There's a '68 Camaro in the yard so I had my hopes up. No, he's putting electric motors in muscle cars. SAY WHAT?!

Cut to Japan where a guy driving a plug in car is saved but the guy driving a Hummer honking for him to get out of the way is killed by some fireball. I had to stop after that.

You had to know this was coming...

00-1990-Geo-Storm-in-Colorado-junkyard-%C2%A9-2016-Murilee-Martin-The-Truth-About-Cars.jpg

worst-sports-cars-geo-storm

00-1990-Geo-Storm-in-Colorado-junkyard-%C2%A9-2016-Murilee-Martin-The-Truth-About-Cars.jpg

Hey....many guys do Gen 3 hemi conversions....what about TESLA CONVERSION?!?!?!? Those things are "Demon-fast" in "ludicrous mode"

and YY1....yep, you beat me to the punch

I thought this when I saw the title. I guess not this type of geostorm! LOL
tromso-norway-northern-lights-GettyImages-613887400.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back