• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I watched the first trailer for Fast X.

SteveSS

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Trust me, I understand all the criticisms of the Fast and Furious movies. I hope someone listened and made this one less ridiculous. The trailer shows a bunch of cool cars which is why I like the movies. If a movie has cool cars in it, I'm going to watch it. One thing we should be thankful for is the movies will immortalize 2nd Gen Chargers forever. I have a pretty big collection of unique F&F stuff. I have two movie posters, still in their tubes. I think from 5 and 6. The posters are in 10 pieces, assembled they are 12' x 25' I know The Dukes of Hazzard made the cars popular but let's face it, The Dukes was pretty silly. I haven't seen a list of the cars used for Fast X but I'm sure one will appear soon.

crazy mary n dirty ..... made a mark on the train with the one they drove .

It used to be about the cars now it just reminds me of a bad episode of law n order where they try to hype it but it’s just disappointing

I’ll pass

I know their crazy movies but I have them all and will get this one too.:thumbsup:

The Fags got Furious. Worst movie franchise in history. Skin Weasle couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. My son liked these movies when he was 12. We saw the movie Charger on the universal studios tour in L. A. in 2003 when he was 14. I thought the kid was gonna cry from his disappointment at the fake blower and horrible condition of the car. He's 34 now and hates these horribly acted cgi movies even more than I do.

crazy mary n dirty ..... made a mark on the train with the one they drove .
Yep!

DMCLpossible4thcharger2.jpg

Wow, some Charger guys are really uptight ( imagine that ha-ha-ha). It's a MOVIE !!

I was watching a video about a stunt driver that worked on FF3 Tokyo Drift. He said the movie and the stunts were realistic. Thinking back to that movie there were no physics-defying stunts and international intrigue. Just car guys with the new, at the time sport of Drifting. It also made the least amount of money for all in the series. So if I'm the director or producer which do I choose? Money or realism?

Auto Transport Service
Back