• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got my Dodge Charger popcorn bucket in the mail.

SteveSS

Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
You remember AMC theaters were selling the Dom's Charger popcorn bucket as a promotion for Fast X. Since I started collecting F&F stuff MANY movies ago I thought this could be cool. It came in a nice sturdy box so the interior box had no crinkles in it. I noticed right away it was larger than the 1/18th scale Chargers I like to collect. Doing the math it's 1/13.7th scale. See the ruler in the picture.

It doesn't look too bad. The wheels are shallow but Hey, it's a popcorn bucket. My daughter bought it for me.

I know there's a lot of hate for F&F movies and I totally get it. But, if it's a movie with cars I'm going to watch it. If it has Dodge Chargers I'm going to like it. As I've said before The F&F movies have immortalized 2nd Gen Chargers and driven prices into the stratosphere so it's all good for us that already own our Chargers.

popcorn.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back