• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IBM Card received today from Historical Services

I've collected enough of the blurry 1966-67 microfiche punch card copies that I can make a readable physical punch card printed and punched for your car if anyone is interested in that. Someone mentioned me back higher up the thread so I thought I'd chime in.

I even use a vintage punch card machine and use a custom font to match the originals. The card that MoparRobTX posted (reposted below) is one I did a while back for a Barracuda. If you flipped it over you would see "Tribute Card" on the back so it's not confused with an original. But it's fun to display at car shows face up. I'll decode cards too and put the results on nice heavy display paper if requested.

Turnaround time is about a week (not several weeks or several months). :)

If this interests you, please feel free to email me (noting I do NOT regularly check FBBO msgs). Email is: [email protected]

Jon in Spokane, WA

1705193568378.png

Jon made me a set years ago for my car, received 2.
Excellent reproduction of what the cards were, cardstock, punches, font, etc.
Plus clear, readable, and so cool to have with the car.

I actually sent him more examples of blurry and not so blurry (in spots) cards and much to my surprise I received updated cards a few weeks later.

Highly recommended.

Now who makes reproduction broadcast sheets?
I made a darn nice example in excel, just have been unable to reproduce the font.

I do not have an original, maybe I could print a copy off the interweb and try that.

Auto Transport Service
Back