• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idiots renting U-Hauls

Longknife

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Ya gotta wonder,,,,,,where did he leave his brain?...or did he ever have one?????

WOW - like how the dude decided to free himself - dumb, dumber, AND dumb-***. The garage coulda invested in some PVC pipe or chains to alert of clearance ahead. BUT, remind me not to ask this guy to help with moving...

He did hit the height indicator bar at the entrance but kept going dumb

This week saw a truck leave the U Haul down the street and immediately sideswipe a parked car when turning right leaving the pick up lot driveway onto Canoas Garden Avenue. He straightened the wheel and continued. The location is fucked up and tight to begin with. Curtner at 87 San Jose.

All you have to do is check out the 11'8" bridge on you tube, to find out how many rental truck drivers are numb from the neck up.

People are traveling on vacations and when they get to their destination, they find out they don't have a rental car.
They rent what they can. What a mess!

Of course he's an idiot. He didn't even use the wipers.

I bought a box truck to move a couple families and houses to our new homes in a new state. The FIRST thing you do is measure how tall it is, and the second is, you become aware of everything you might hit with it, signs, trees, house eaves, overhangs on buildings/gas stations, power lines, everything!
I guess rental companies dont require common sense, just a drivers license and a credit card.

I worked for Uhaul in the early ‘80’s . I repaired dozens of aluminum boxes from people doing things just like this . Seriously , I probably riveted hundreds of thousands of holes

Dude drove like he was scared of being arrested....or seriously high on something?
(Yes, as a 40 year fire sprinkler guy, visions of $$$ danced in my head whilst watching this. :) )

Auto Transport Service
Back