• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could write the check, Which one?

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Was at the Dodge-Garage picking up my truck and these were on the floor. Both 2016, both $44K. Scat pack 6.4 SRT Charger or a Tin Can with Big knobby tires... (Is my bias showing???)

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 328
  • jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 372
  • scatpack.jpg
    scatpack.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 330
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 369
Scat Pack Charger for sure. The Jeep will ride worse than an E-body with air shocks with 100 lbs in them and the sound of those big tires humming on the road will drive you nuts. Plus Jeeps have a crappy interior.

I must be weird because if it's got 4 doors in my book it's not a Charger I don't care what's under the hood. Must be the Clint Eastwood in me. I'd take the Jeep.

If its got 4 doors its not a wrangler either. Or roll up windows, or any other creature comfort that jeeps are not supposed to have. That thing s farther removed from its roots than the charger is

Jeep hands down. Looks cool no matter how fast it goes. New charger could have a rocket strapped to it and it would just blend in with the rest of the crowd.

Charger.............................

but I could use the jeep, but I'm:werd:

I don't think that Charger is very good in the snow. Ha ha! Wasn't there a recent post about someone complaining about a Challenger driving like crap in the snow?

That's true! I'd rather spend the 44K on a B body. I understand everybody has different tastes.

If one can afford to write a check for 44 large, then one should take out a loan for another 20 & get the real good one....

15-ld-ex-3.jpg

I'll take the other one! No, not that one, the other one, not that one either.

I'd take the money and buy a classic charger or better yet (for me anyway) resto-mod my 65 Coronet. :yes:

would not waste my money on either one of those ......

Auto Transport Service
Back