• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you think gas is high now ? Watch tomorrows Vote - this needs to go VIRAL!!!!

None of this should be a surprise to anyone, this is just part of the masquerade thats going to happen, people wont stick together so they will win. Sad but its the truth. Noone listens until its to late, im a member of Sema, don't work for them but do tell others and send out pamplets to all i know so they can join, its free to sign up and the more who does the bigger the part they can play to help us. The enthonal content they talk about is a start, before its over with you wont be able to even have a project car on your property, Laws are changing, were the only ones who can help stop desk sitters do things that none of them even have a clue what it is about.

This entire mess was created by government policies or lack thereof. Why do we believe that those who got us into this are the same ones to get us out of it??? I, for one, cannot--will not support an incumbent. Vote every one of them out and start over--those incoming will understand the message! We'll undoubtedly sacrifice a few very good ones, but those can always run in a future election; if they performed in the interest of the citizens, they'll be voted back in. I've heard the argument that "we'll sacrifice the experienced--those who know how the system works". Hell, that's a big part of the problem!!! Any new incoming politicians will learn their way around soon enough.

Auto Transport Service
Back