• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignorant People

Yeah, I remember that quote!

Remember: She went to both Princeton AND Harvard for free!
(I'd be proud of our Country if that happened to me...just saying)

That is a lame thing for her to say. You can love something or someone without being proud of it the whole time. But I don't get why she would say that. There was plenty to be proud of since '82 (or '77 whenever she turned 18).

Heard some say she could be the next president (after Trump).

Don't know whether that could happen.

Snort!! Man, snorting chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa out through yer nose is not fun! Damn it...lol. Not to mention hard on the 'ole keyboard.

In the 3rd grade, Rhode Island my buddy "Ronnie" laughed and spaghetti came out his nostril!
I hope those cookies were not too chunky Ghost!

My son is a private contractor, was on that base and flew out that morning before it happened. id hate so see someone boo a soldiers family around me. People dont know what families go through while their children or spouses are overseas fighting for them to act like idiots.

First Class passengers my fuzzy butt.

People need to realize that the world is bigger than themselves. More important things are happening than their own pathetic lives.

I read a book the other day, it was written by a flight attendant for a major airline.He took the job to travel around the world and get paid for it. He said the "first class" passengers were the worst to deal with.

First Class passengers my fuzzy butt.

People need to realize that the world is bigger than themselves. More important things are happening than their own pathetic lives.

I read a book the other day, it was written by a flight attendant for a major airline.He took the job to travel around the world and get paid for it. He said the "first class" passengers were the worst to deal with.

I can truly understand that comment!
In the air Force community, the Enlisted members always "tipped" the waitress/Bar Maids in the Club System
The Commissioned Officers were the cheapest!

Auto Transport Service
Back