• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignorant People

To clarify, my bet is based on statistics, not republicans being more prone to this type of action. But if the numbers say it is a good bet, it is a good bet...

I'd bet it'd be a Democrat doing it, booing acting out
{more so a Progressive Liberal, the good ol' Dem.'s party are long gone,
several decades ago
}
I'd even give 10-1 odds, {pun intended} if they knew the details
far more than a Republican doing it, with knowing all the details
It's been shown daily how certain people hate the military,
certain people, act that way far more than others,
certain people, protest far more than others,
certain people, burn flags in anger far more than others,
certain people, are anarchists, have to be completely rude, no regard to others
certain people, not all of them, but it seems to be a pattern forming
"especially more so, in the past almost 8 years"
{more like since 1992}

Yep you don't need to be a Rep. to be a patriot or caring person either,
BUT it just seems far more likely as it comes to current affairs &
the actual truth/morals in society today...
Just watch any of the alphabet news networks lies/spin & coverage...
Perfect examples of the discourse...

I could really care less what others think, it's what is happening
unless you have blinders on or are completely brainwashed,
the truth & facts hurts sometime, deal with it...

Yeah it's getting thick already, finally the truth is being spoken,
the "silent majority" has finally awoken & are lashing or calling it out,
telling it like it really is, not sugar coating it...

Last edited:
The passengers were told ahead of time there would be a gold star family boarding this flight, the father also commented that he was asked by the passenger sitting behind him if he was the father of the soldier.
Trying to put blame on one party or people for this is as bad as the incident. This falls back to people not caring. It's the all about me standard and I'm the only one that matters.
These people know who they are and it's to bad how people treat others.
Let's not take this where it shouldn't go.

I have a hard time believing anyone would knowingly boo the family in such a situation. And man, I didn't know this site was so full of reactionary fascists! But I still love this site, and my country...America! :usflag: even if I do happen to believe we elected an idiot. Also, I did not vote for Hillary, she sucks just as bad. We need another party.

Just kidding, 3 jerks doesn't make the site full of them. :D

I have a hard time believing anyone would knowingly boo the family in such a situation. And man, I didn't know this site was so full of reactionary fascists! But I still love this site, and my country...America! :usflag: even if I do happen to believe we elected an idiot. Also, I did not vote for Hillary, she sucks just as bad. We need another party.

Just kidding, 3 jerks doesn't make the site full of them. :D
Now who would be them 3 jerks or reactionary fascists ?,
Your post right there, is perfect example of intolerance today,
of other peoples views, why we are where we are today...
That's not funny, at all...

Now who would be them 3 jerks or fascists ?,
Your post right there, is perfect example of intolerance today,
of other peoples views, why we are where we are today...

That would be the guy who started blasting the passengers as liberals without any information to support it, yourself, and I'm sure there is another one hiding somewhere. But hey, that's really not bad given how many people are on here.

You need to lighten up IMO. My point was that more first class passengers are rich, and rich people are more likely to be republicans, and those odds make it more likely that they were not liberals. So it is a good bet.

That would be the guy who started blasting the passengers as liberals without any information to support it, yourself, and I'm sure there is another one hiding somewhere. But hey, that's really not bad given how many people are on here.

You need to lighten up IMO. My point was that more first class passengers are rich, and rich people are more likely to be republicans, and those odds make it more likely that they were not liberals. So it is a good bet.
Maybe when you actually contribute something to this forum other than that BS

I'll
Lighten Up Francis #1.jpg

Clinton Hillary Democrat Rich Hypocrites.jpg

Last edited:
WE all make assumptions and generalizations. I'll easily admit that in my experience it is MORE likely that the Democrat/Liberals are the party to respect the military the least.

No need to spam the "x" button guys. You don't see me doing that, even in retalliation. It is sufficient to post your thoughts about where you disagree.

Different people have different experiences. We are all Americans and we have to stick together. You find democrats intolerant. I've seen plenty of intolerant republicans. I know of many democrats that are very respectful of the military. Those people who did what they did were wrong. There is no way to know what they were thinking. They were not flying from or to a liberal part of the country so they could have been democrats, but they also could have been republican. I see the greenorange make reasonable points.

And man, I didn't know this site was so full of reactionary fascists!

You haven't been here long I take it? /s. The internet has made it really easy for people to insulate themselves with other people and news sources that replicate how they feel or think, and some people on this site especially seem to have thin skin and take offense easily. Some unasked-for advice: disengage. It's not worth your time or effort.

+1 to those who say that trying to make everything political, including this news story, does nothing and goes nowhere.

I respect everyone's opinion and up for any debate, it's a open forum. I've been to funeral's where there were protests. I have friends that remember there son and still talk about that. There's folded flags at several friends houses. I just don't like how alot of people are these days. Seems like fake is the new norm. Just didn't think attaching a party or group to this does anything for what really happened.

How could a educated normal person make this political? Some are looking for a place to start crap everywhere. It is a shame I used to like this site.

How could a educated normal person make this political? Some are looking for a place to start crap everywhere. It is a shame I used to like this site.
Your correct. If you wade through all this, id think we'd all agree what was done on that plane was a disgrace. The first lousy remark was it was a assumption a "liberal" meaning a democrat(s) were the people complaining on that plane because by some reasoning democrats hence liberals dont support the military.
Id guess i could say i thought they were hardcore angry conservatives. Given the attitude i see expressed around here were they dont like any inconvenience and dont tolerate much. Again that would be a asshole ASSUMPTION and there lay the difference. Dont make assumptions like this. Its ignorant stupid and wrong and im not tolerating it or taking this crap from anyone. Most people like me feel the same way, so enough said and before somebody tries to twist this topic on something a non conservative started, id simply say read how cast the first stone. Time to move on folks.

I know there are people on the forum that have military aircraft experience.
However, I've worked for two major airlines and may have a different perspective on "flying" first class.
Plus I'm old enough to remember when flying wasn't Greyhound with wings and planes weren't always packed.
So with that preface, I can tell you that flying "first class" can be a real eye opener for a blue collar gear head.
Back in the day, before upgrades to first class were given for frequent flyer miles and an employee could actually get in first class flying "space available" or "non-rev", I did that.
Now people use frequent flyer miles and upgrade to first class.
Especially on long flights.
(Even with my federal licenses I could not get jump seats. The pilots guarded the cockpit jump seat for their fellow crew members who would "dead head".)
I remember one flight our VP of maintenance was in the seat ahead of me in first class.
He was chatting up the fellow next to him.
How did they tell each other what their profession was?
They showed each other business cards. I'll never forget that one.
Very low key stuff.
I suppose generalizations are a necessary evil in life. We all do it.
Sort of like the federal military.
i.e. By it's very existence political since it's an arm of the government.
Those people that "booed" in first class?.............

268dccbdfb387f1c815b74f4511940b9.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back