• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignorant People

303jkw2.jpg

Can you say that with 100 percent confidence?
I have witnessed a prominent Democrat mouth the words at a 911 ceremony:
"All this for a damn Flag?"

Anyone want to guess the name?
-Michelle Obama

With this entitlement nation we currently live in, many selfish individuals do not understand the cost of freedom
Freedom to say what you want
Freedom to question authority
Freedom to speak against America
In fact, many Liberal Universities "TEACH" students to criticize America
"Nov 25, 2016 - Hampshire college in Massachusetts announced that it won't fly the American flag on campus "for the time being."
-THIS is where they learn this type of behavior-

I work daily with a team mate who is a Gold Star family member.

But heck, check the abuse with Handicap parking placards!

Can you say that with 100 percent confidence?
I have witnessed a prominent Democrat mouth the words at a 911 ceremony:
"All this for a damn Flag?"

Anyone want to guess the name?
-Michelle Obama

Stop dragging me back in with stupidity. You must be some expert lip readers to do it through a stanchion. It is inconclusive at best, you can't tell what the hell she says unless that is what you WANT to see. :bs_flag:

Also, are you aware that the people who disrupt American military funerals are a church group? Why don't you start blasting Christians instead?

That's it for me. I am clicking unwatch thread.

How about Obama telling Medvedev:

Mar 26, 2012 - SEOUL President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election. Obama, during talks in Seoul.

Obviously just another brain dead person/s (WAY TOO MANY NOW'DAYS). It really doesn't matter the reason for someone leaving prior to everyone else.
If the Captain requests it then a NORMAL person would assume it is a very good reason and would shut the hell up and let them off first.
Myself, I fly constantly and if I had a first class seat and knew that a father was flying to see his dead son
I would let him have my seat.
WHAT A BUNCH OF A-HOLES. IF I WAS THE CAPT. I WOULD OF LET THE FAMILY OFF AND THEN MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OVER THE INTERCOM EXPLAINING THE REASON AND THEN PERSONALLY CONFRONT THE BOOING PASSENGERS TO LET THEM KNOW IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WHAT SELFISH, UNDESERVING, SMALL MINDED IGNORANT PEOPLE THEY REALLY ARE AND DEMAND THEM TO DISEMBARK THE AIRCRAFT IMMEDIATELY.
I WAS WAITING FOR MY CONNECTING FLIGHT VIA BALTIMORE TO TAMPA WHEN THE LADIE AT THE GATE COUNTER ANNOUNCED OVER THE P.A. THAT A SOLDIER WAS TRYING TO GET HOME AND WOULD ANYONE GIVE UP THEIR SEAT FOR A FREE ROUND TRIP TICKET AND THEY WOULD BE PUT ON THE NEXT FLIGHT. NO ONE CAME FORWARD. AS I LOOKED AROUND IN AMAZEMENT NO ONE MOVED I GOT UP AND VOLUNTEER MY CONNECTING FLIGHT SEAT FOR THE SOLDIER. UNITED AIRLINES GAVE ME THE FREE ROUND TRIP TICKETS TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. AND UPGRADED MY CONNECTING FLIGHT TO FIRST CLASS.

This was an unfortunate event. Despicable really. I'm not sure that anything could have been done at the time. You know how everyone stands up and chokes the aisles. Had I been present and a person near me had booed I would have had things to say. On the other hand, military folks fight, serve, and often die defending our freedoms, including the one about free speech, and we should not be surprised when a citizen exercises it. Don't make it right or acceptable, just makes it possible. Those who acted badly must live with their choices and be judged for them too one day.

Yeah, I know Steve, SNOPES says she didn't....
SNOPES:

View attachment 378827
Never mentioned Snopes. . Fact is nobody can find one person on the face of this earth that can actually say that heard her say what is alleged and the video being circulated proves nothing. This country is going to hell and i blame some of the very people who claim to be such good Americans. Of course that black bitch said it, i saw a video on the internet. All democrats hate the military. Why i even address these types who keep spreading there trash makes me wonder.

Never mentioned Snopes. . Fact is nobody can find one person on the face of this earth that can actually say that heard her say what is alleged and the video being circulated proves nothing. This country is going to hell and i blame some of the very people who claim to be such good Americans. Of course that black bitch said it, i saw a video on the internet. All democrats hate the military. Why i even address these types who keep spreading there trash makes me wonder.

Steve is a current NYC resident. I had just exited the subway at Wall and Broadway when the second plane hit. These guys think we are not sensitive to 9/11 issues? The bastards almost hit me with that friggin plane. This is where I witnessed the plane hit, where were these clowns?

I walked right past the rubble daily on the way to work and through checkpoints with machine gun toting military for months. I watched thousands of truckloads of debris carried off, and know people who lost friends. It really pisses me off to hear these guys get all righteous about 9/11.

Capture+_2016-12-14-00-04-13.png

And to think GreenOrange we were right in the same neighborhood ,as i was just blocks away. Don't pay attention to members who feel they need to make stupid comments and ruin threads by making false ignorant replies.

SFSI & "the GreenOrange":
That certainly was a terrible day for NYC, Washington D.C, Flight 93 and all of America!
It literally changed OUR World!

And yet: There were and still are some Americans that believe "WE" as a country:
A) Deserved this
B) We planned it
The Ward Churchill's (Univ Colorado professor who was teaching students that America is bad)
The Rosie O'Donnell's (spewing her rotten filth and lies on ABC's "The View"
The Reverend Wright's (The Obama's pastor for 23 years)
And many many more.....

GREAT POST MAR!

(I'm sure that Michelle NEVER did that ...huh?)

**All this for a Flag?

The one with the phone admittedly looks bad and shame on her for that. There remains the possibility she was doing something urgent on her phone but it still looks bad.

But the first one, it appears by the low position of his hand that the President is just beginning to raise his hand to his heart, and nobody else visible has theirs on their heart, as if the anthem or other song is just beginning. Also, it will take more than a meme, a still photo without context, to convince me that the First Lady who has spent her life engaged in politics is unpatriotic.

Been away from this so I’ll make the point again that the majority of democrats and liberals are not bad. Nor are all Republicans. And that the issue here is the behavior on the plane, not generalizations about a group one or the other of us hates.

I’ll illustrate my point about democrats from my experience where I live. My house is in a small, majority democrat, pretty well-integrated town with American and state flags flying. Last week a neighbor and I rehung a flag on another neighbor’s house (he is in his 80’s and wasn’t around at the time but we thought it would be nice to fix for him). The town has dedicated several memorials in the past 15 years. The people in the town are not flag hating, military hating, or America hating.

The people who did that on that plane were self centered sobs. We could say they were democrats because they flew from a democrat-leaning state, but we also could be wrong on that. We could say they are democrats because they must be rich to fly 1st class, but we could also could be wrong on that. We could say it is because they hate the flag. Again could be wrong. The system needs to be fixed by example, not by pointing fingers and crying about the other people who are so bad. I read talk of putting on big boy pants in other threads. That needs to be done here.

GREAT POST MAR!

(I'm sure that Michelle NEVER did that ...huh?)

**All this for a Flag?
or this one,
1st time in her adult lifetime, she's proud of her country
{she's been an adult (over 18) for over 23 years}

that' s a pretty bad statement too,
it wasn't taken out of context, it's her own words, not lip reading
she was in her 40's too {2008 during Hussein's campaign}

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back