• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BACK from The Valley of the BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you're off the constant spelling corrections, on a car forum :blah:
congrats for that, I know it must eat you up too... :carrot:

I suspect I know why you had a short forced vacation,
& from whom it was directed at...
but;
I will leave it up the other parties to tell it...
I had run-ins with him/them too...

Welcome back :thumbsup:

Smiley FBBO double secret probation LARGE - Animal House Dean Wormer.jpg

My older cousins 3 sisters,when babysitting me and 3 brothers would have us do the same when fighting.

Kern Dog carry on. You’ve shown me nothing to believe your a horses ***.

At least you're off the constant spelling corrections, on a car forum :blah:
congrats for that, I know it must eat you up too... :carrot:

I suspect I know why you had a short forced vacation,
& from whom it was directed at...
but;
I will leave it up the other parties to tell it...
I had run-ins with him/them too...

Welcome back :thumbsup:
yup

Welcome back KD....Was not aware you were being spanked either. I too have apparently riled some feathers on another site I have been on for years. I'm not sure what I did to get a time out there but it doesn't take much these days with all the thin-skinned whiners. I got a notice that I can't post on their site for a while. Can't remember how long but it's not important anyway. I try to treat others as I want to be treated so that is good enough for me.

Welcome back KD....Was not aware you were being spanked either. I too have apparently riled some feathers on another site I have been on for years. I'm not sure what I did to get a time out there but it doesn't take much these days with all the thin-skinned whiners. I got a notice that I can't post on their site for a while. Can't remember how long but it's not important anyway. I try to treat others as I want to be treated so that is good enough for me.
Oh man....got banned from Moparts 3 times and still have no idea why!! I quit going there years ago.....well, one time I suggested something that would make the site better and puff....gone LOL

Oh man....got banned from Moparts 3 times and still have no idea why!! I quit going there years ago.....well, one time I suggested something that would make the site better and puff....gone LOL
I was an active member on that site over 15 years and never got a vacation. But I banned myself there a while back when I realized most of the good members had left and the majority of the members still active there I didn't like. I still lurk to look at ads etc but don't miss posting there one bit!

FWIW Spiro Agnew had a lot more right about what was going on in Washington DC and the world than people gave him credit for...

Didn’t Greg and the Red X disappear about the same time?? Coincidence??

Edit by a mod: He had nutin to do with the Red X being removed.....but the 'events' were kinda close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can agree that the OP is clearly an attention grabber. He is the classic case of the ignored middle child where he is constantly seeking validation, good and/or bad. He only cares about amassing a staggering LIKE/THANKS/AGREE count as if a huge total is going to buy him anything other than a used toaster or free parking at his own house.
He Thinks he is for (far) more funny than he is. He still has his hair which gives him a false sense of superiority over others. He has too much time on his hands since he retired.....I suggest he go back to work and just stop coming around.

Edited by a mod for a word usage error.....the corrrrect word is in parentheses :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can agree that the OP is clearly an attention grabber. He is the classic case of the ignored middle child where he is constantly seeking validation, good and/or bad. He only cares about amassing a staggering LIKW/THANKS/AGREE count as if a huge total is going to buy him anything other than a used toaster or free parking at his own house.
He Thinks he is for more funny than he is. He still has his hair which gives him a false sense of superiority over others. He has too much time on his hands since he retired.....I suggest he go back to work and just stop coming around.
Where's my Disagree button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back