• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new.

vintagetin

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
I have a '66 Charger with a 360 and a three speed manual on the column..but for some reason the car came with a full length center consoule anyway. It was originally a 318A car with the two barrel carb. I've owned it for shortly over 1 year and have painted it, built the 360 and swapped the engine and rebuild the brakes, and many many other components. It's my daily commuter. It get 22.4 mpg cruising on the highway and about 15 in town. 1/8 time is terrible (about 10.3 sec) because the clutch slips under heavy acceleration (you can smell it burning) but it's a work in progress. I love this model Charger...It's just enough out of the main stream to be cheap!

Welcome to the site. Sounds like a kool car, I'd like to see some pics, post em up.

Welcome to the site.

All 66 Chargers came with full length center consoles.

I would like to see some more pics.

Welcome aboard! If you plan on staying we would reaaaaaaaally like to see some car ****. :)

Welcome. Has anybody told you that we feast on pictures here?...

Here are some pics.
CIMG2695.jpg

CIMG2697.jpg

CIMG2703.jpg

CIMG2695.jpg

CIMG2697.jpg

CIMG2703.jpg

welcome,nice color on the car,and nice girl on the car also.

Now thats what I'm talking about!Swing!!

Welcome!!!! love your pics!!! hot girl, sweet MoPar...

pics are ALWAYS welcome here...

In 66, and probably never after 66, if the console was standard (as on a 66 Charger or 66 Coronet 500) and 3 on the tree was ordered, you got a delete plate on the console where the shifter would have been. Probably an impossible part to find. Sort of like my chances at getting a girl that looks like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back