• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not buying anymore cars!

After a bad night with tequila,I was like Tone Loc dumping the funky cold medina! Lol

Last edited:
I got all these awesome radiant heat tubes in the floor,but they aren't connected to anything yet! I was out there last night ,glass beading suspension parts at a balmy 32 degrees!

I got all these awesome radiant heat tubes in the floor,but they aren't connected to anything yet! I was out there last night ,glass beading suspension parts at a balmy 32 degrees!
Come on dude, get a boiler...

The plan is to do that before I retire! I sold a project car and put 20k worth of storage lifts in there last year,doing things as the budget allows!
Hey! Get on it tomorrow... How can we get anything done when it's cold out in the garage??? :poke: :poke: :rofl:

No doubt,I been freezing my cubes off out there!
Heck, I don't get much done here in the winter... It's a chilly 45 degrees in my shop... I turn on the heaters and get it up to at least 55 degrees...

I still have bucket list cars I would like to own,not all are Mopars.

1706847766544.png

A Hellcat Challenger
A 68 or 70 Coronet R/T
A 68 or 69 Corvette
A 68 or 69 Camaro RS SS
A 65 or 66 Impala SS
A 96 or 97 Viper GTS
A 70 Trans Am
A 70 1/2 Z28
A Daytona or Superbird
These are a few that come to mind'

I still have bucket list cars I would like to own,not all are Mopars.
I'd own another 70-73 Camaro or 82-87 Chevy C-10....

IMG_20151214_0158.jpg

C 10 A.jpg

Not for the inferior engineering but for the style.

opposite for me..... I like the tail lights, and the headlights/grille on the 66
Seems like it's a 50/50 deal... Lotta people really prefer the 66.... For me, I don't care for the eyebrow effect of the front of the hood... And the tail lights are pretty plain.... JMO..

A Hellcat Challenger Meh
A 68 or 70 Coronet R/T Got (and prefer) a 68
A 68 or 69 Corvette I'd rather have a genII
A 68 or 69 Camaro RS SS :thumbsup:
A 65 or 66 Impala SS Meh
A 96 or 97 Viper GTS Meh
A 70 Trans Am :thumbsup:
A 70 1/2 Z28 :thumbsup:
A Daytona or Superbird :thumbsup:
These are a few that come to mind'

Auto Transport Service
Back