• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not buying anymore cars!

chargervert

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
A phrase my friend and I often say to each other! Yet he is on his way home with another one! Lol I have been trying to downsize myself, and I haven't bought any this year, but it is only the beginning of February! The cars tend to jump on the trailer as we drive by! Anyone else having car issues?

image000000(7).jpg

My friend has about 60 cars,I'm at 25.
That's quite a collection. I say the same thing about Bourbon. I am over 400 bottles now. Easier to store than 25 or 60 cars though.

No doubt, I have resorted to stacking them! Emptying 400 bourbon bottles is probably a lot more fun!

20220925_200214.jpg

One time a few years ago, I was on the phone with my friend and he was just telling me how he needs to stop buying cars,to which I replied me too. A moment later he said he had to hang up and take another incoming phone call, I said okay, talk to you later on. He calls me back an hour later and says, the other call was a guy returning his phone call about a car he had called about the day before. He said that he was on his way home with another car in tow! I said I thought you just told me you were not buying anymore cars,he said sorry! Lol The car was this 70 350 4 speed Firebird, shown in the pictures with my 71 Challenger convertible.

20210410_131031.jpg

20210410_131013.jpg

no chrome bumper in front & a chrome bumper in back,
it's a 73
It's interesting how much Mopar guys know about the off brands but the Chevy guys don't know what a Dodge is. :rofl: Is that what they call clueless?

Some of us are car enthusiasts.... Some are alcoholics.... :rofl:
I keep telling my wife, I don't have a drinking problem, I have a collecting problem. (like many here) Most of my bottles are open but very few are gone below half. And those are the good ones. Cheers! :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back