• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm out of touch w society

Smiley Dr. Evil -someone sounds a little butthurt-.jpg

The OP,.... first mistake you made was going to a mall, they are in the city, second problem. Third, pay no attention to anyone, just don't give a chit if they are fools and idiots.
Me, I am no anti social I just prefer my nearest neighbor be at least 5 miles away!!

The OP,.... first mistake you made was going to a mall, they are in the city, second problem. Third, pay no attention to anyone, just don't give a chit if they are fools and idiots.
Me, I am no anti social I just prefer my nearest neighbor be at least 5 miles away!!
Why so close your in Texas?

I don't know, always figured guys got their own thing for how they wear their locks and if working around machinery better friggin have it tied up or under a hat. I had to investigate an accident where a poor gal lost most of her scalp operating a machine. I never grew my hair real long maybe 1/2 way over the ears when long hair was the fad. During HS always preferred it combed back even though that style was over by then so looked a bit out of the norm. The cliques thought I was a greaser or da dreaded hood. Then that style came back in the 80's and I'd a fit in. Then there was my father-in-law who had a crew cut throughout the decades and he got a kick out of that style becoming more of the norm obviously caring less.

I don't know, always figured guys got their own thing for how they wear their locks and if working around machinery better friggin have it tied up or under a hat. I had to investigate an accident where a poor gal lost most of her scalp operating a machine. I never grew my hair real long maybe 1/2 way over the ears when long hair was the fad. During HS always preferred it combed back even though that style was over by then so looked a bit out of the norm. The cliques thought I was a greaser or da dreaded hood. Then that style came back in the 80's and I'd a fit in. Then there was my father-in-law who had a crew cut throughout the decades and he got a kick out of that style becoming more of the norm obviously caring less.
I go into the barber shop ( if wife won't cut it) they ask "what do you want"? I respond " I do not want to comb it, and I can not see it anyway". Wife usually cuts it the next time.

Auto Transport Service
Back