• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im the new guy! Adam is my name and Mopars are my game!

Adams-Mopar

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello my name is Adam and I'm from Fountaintown Indiana. I own a 1971 Dodge Coronet! I'm currently working on fixing it up and then gonna enjoy it as my daily driver!

Welcome from NY.

It all began with Adam.

And this guy ^^ is one of those knowedgeable people I referred in your other thread.

Greetings from Illinois! Post up a photo or two of your project . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

If you notice it has cruise control! This car also has power everything except windows! Even has ac and disc brakes up front! And I have the dog dish hubcaps!

Have you looked at the torsion bar/mount?
Drivers front looks really low.

Have you looked at the torsion bar/mount?
Drivers front looks really low.
Yes I have! The driver side portion of the torsion bar crossmember does not exist anymore! She needs help! I'm trying to find out what all Interchanges with my car from both B and E body cars. I need some good parts. The front rear section of driver side frame rail also needs help! Surprising tho the floor pan and trunk pan are in amazing shape! No rust repair needed at all on the pans!

Will you be able to get it inspected/registered in Indiana if you are able to repair it?
Some states prohibit repairing rusted or damaged frames.

Will you be able to get it inspected/registered in Indiana if you are able to repair it?
Some states prohibit repairing rusted or damaged frames.
Yes I should be able to! I got clean title and indiana does not do inspections on cars like PA and other states do. Indiana only cares about whether it is stolen or not. If you have a clean title that all they care about.

Welcome from CT. You posted pictures before I could heckle you for them!:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back