• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Imperial Services conversion

ckessel

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
Since I'm not getting any feedback in the engine/trans section, does anyone have any experience with the Pushbutton shifter conversion from Imperial Services? Looking for feedback on how it works and pics.

:popcorn:

I do remember some talk about this a while back.... maybe quite a while.
Searches here turn up anything??

I have one of those push button conversion shifters for a ‘64. It’s new but I can’t tell you how well it works but I would like to sell it.

I'll try the searches. Plus I have not gotten a reply back from them on email. Phone time!

I'll try the searches. Plus I have not gotten a reply back from them on email. Phone time!
You might be better off contacting A&A Transmissions since they are a distributor for Imperial Services plus Imperial Services doesn’t seem focused on customer service.

Made a call to Imperial. Nice dude. Will email me the info/instructions soon.

You might be better off contacting A&A Transmissions since they are a distributor for Imperial Services plus Imperial Services doesn’t seem focused on customer service.
Good luck with that... i emailed them 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back.. not sure they are still around. (A&A, not imperial)

Made a call to Imperial. Nice dude. Will email me the info/instructions soon.
would like to see that if you can post it.. My build has revolved around keeping the pushbutton trans... didn't know a conversion shifter was made :( Would have saved a ton of headaches

Since I'm not getting any feedback in the engine/trans section, does anyone have any experience with the Pushbutton shifter conversion from Imperial Services? Looking for feedback on how it works and pics.

If the same guy is running Imperial Services as four to five years ago, Don't deal with him! Use a vendor who has the item in stock. Many have lost money to that guy. I was lucky enough to have used PayPal and they got my money back. You've been warned.

Called again and eureka, it showed.

Attachments

• Conversion Cable Installation Procedure - Buttons 2005.pdf
    266.7 KB · Views: 91
I have not gotten a reply back from them on email.
Yes I have gone thru this many times with Steve.
Imperial Services doesn’t seem focused on customer service.
I waited 3 years for one of his conversions for a 65 column cable shift. Finally got it WAY after I needed it.
Placed at least 2 dozen phone calls and as many e-mails.
Best part I thought we were friends..... Knew him well back in the early 2000"s.
I have no clue what happened. Glad I retired from this business.

Auto Transport Service
Back