• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In search for a mild performance upgrade...

WOW that sure is a beauty... that looks awsome. But I have to take into consideration a mortgage, 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a wife that is already starting to hate the UPS guys for bringing me parts. jajjaaja. I sure like the rarity of the POLY and the all the potential that it has. Im gonna drop in another engine in the car, but im defenitaly keeping the POLY, just to play with it.

And for those wondering it is a POLY, the valvecovers are wavy on the outer edge.

Trust me I know the feeling...mortage, kid, 2 dogs, 2 cars and a mopar addiction

It isn't a total loss the lifters will fit if you want to convert your poly to hydralics. If your old poly runs good drive it and pick up a 360 and build it as time and finances permit then drop it in. I originaly planned to drop a big block in mine but decided to play with the poly to see what it would do, My poly had 39,997 miles on it when i got it so i left the bottom alone, Found a cast iron four barel manifold off a boat, ported the heads milled them .060" lightened and polished the rockers picked up a schnider cam and the old poly will sit up and talk to you now, I've got a mopar performance distributer and a set of headers to go on when i can make room to get it back in the garage. It looks like i'll have to find something else to drop the 413 in.

WOW that sure is a beauty... that looks awsome. But I have to take into consideration a mortgage, 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a wife that is already starting to hate the UPS guys for bringing me parts. jajjaaja. I sure like the rarity of the POLY and the all the potential that it has. Im gonna drop in another engine in the car, but im defenitaly keeping the POLY, just to play with it.

And for those wondering it is a POLY, the valvecovers are wavy on the outer edge.

you can always get a NEW wife

Auto Transport Service
Back