• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

info on new challenger

some one had sent this to me in an email wow this is sharp 2012-Ultraviolet-Dodge-Challenger-front-three-quarter-view[1].jpg

Oh mercy I'm still laughin thats just wrong..LMAO but your are so right new car prices are crazy my car would be badass w/ $50g's

- - - Updated - - -

I like the old school hood pins on the new car..

2010 R/T, deep water blue

It's technically the wife-mobile so its relatively tame as far as mods go (lowered, MOPAR CAI, reso delete and Thrush Welded muffs). Yes, stock it will get smoked by a 5.0 or a Camaro SS. But considering its a daily driver and I'm not using it to run 200 mph mile speed trials or trying to run 11 sec 1/4 miles, I'm perfectly happy with the peformance of the 5.7 and the random thumbs up/compliments I get almost every day.

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_141119.jpg
    IMG_20131105_141119.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I'd love to own a new challenger but by the time I can afford one they will be out of production. Unless I trade the Coronet for that and why would I do that...I already have the 5.7 hemi....

not bad still

No, I'm thrilled with that!. Having 3:91 gears & 2 speeds of O/D, it's taching about 1,800 at 70 mph....which is not that much higher than a fast idle on our old junk! If I had to guess, the 27 mpg advertised figure would be for automatic cars which have the cylinder deactivation feature.

No, I'm thrilled with that!. Having 3:91 gears & 2 speeds of O/D, it's taching about 1,800 at 70 mph....which is not that much higher than a fast idle on our old junk! If I had to guess, the 27 mpg advertised figure would be for automatic cars which have the cylinder deactivation feature.

Yup pretty sure that is true.

These new cars get stellar fuel economy. Our pentastar 3.6 powered Avenger is getting 35 mpg hwy at 70 mph. thats 6 mpg over the advertised rating and better than the 4 cylinders. (this is why I run synthetic oils...)

The good thing about current prices is that they are true asking prices - true MSRPs. Dealers are not able to get full MSRP prices these days (let alone preimums). That said with some negotiation you can get a few grand knocked off. But, in the end they are still too high. What gets me is the $10G extra for an SRT over and RT. Better brakes, suspension and more power but $10G worth??

Auto Transport Service
Back