• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intake vacuum port

Stucat

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
I am working my 70 Hemi Bird. Build sht calls out for a #66 fitting ,which is a 2 port.The one in now is a single port. The big port is for the power brakes, The small port for the headlight buckets? i will also look at pics to see how the previous owner had the buckets hooked up. thanks

You mean Superbird or Road Runner? On my 70 Road Runner, that 2nd tiny little vacuum port is for the air grabber hood

On a Bird, makes sense that would be fort the vacuum canister for the headlights

Not sure what you are looking for. This is on my 440 Superbird. Large port to the brake booster and the smaller to the headlight vacuum canister

image.jpg

I think That's it.my was a single port to brakes and and lights connected to some where else. Will have to do research to where as engine is out of the Bird. Thanks again

For operation of vac accessories such as h/light doors, brake booster, etc you can Tee into any vac port that is convenient.

The only port that should remain dedicated is the PCV port.

Auto Transport Service
Back