• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting 67 Coronet 500 SE 4D H code 383-4 w/ AC

Not bad at all. The SE emblem is not correct to that car or that year & the seats look like they've been recovered. Doesn't say if it's had any paint work.

s-l1600.jpg

Actually, that SE emblem IS correct for that car.

It was used again on 68-70 Chargers!

SE was a 4D only option in 66/67.

The seat pattern is also correct.

All 66 and 67 500 4drs were SE and those seats are correct only for them.

I saw a 4 SPD one time for sale on Ebay.

Actually, that SE emblem IS correct for that car.

It was used again on 68-70 Chargers!

SE was a 4D only option in 66/67.

The seat pattern is also correct.

All 66 and 67 500 4drs were SE and those seats are correct only for them.

I saw a 4 SPD one time for sale on Ebay.

Wow, I would have never thought that. Shows how much I know about the 66-67 cars. Thanks for the clarifications.

:thumbsup:

An uncle had a 66 500 4dr. It was yellow with a black vinyl top and was an exact color combo to my 66 Belvedere II. They were the only two 4 dr yellow w/black top cars in the area. Kinda odd that he lived one street over lol. And gotta say the fit/finish of the body on that CL car sucks. Mine was a dealer demo (sister owned it first) and that thing was WAY better. Not sure if the dealer made sure everything was right or not but if he didn't, someone was on their game the day it was assembled...

Looks like the fender may have been off at one time, and there's some rust starting on the bottoms of the quarters and under the sill plates.

It does look to be an originally red car.

A friend (well he became a friend after this transaction) parted a 67 4D 500 with a trailer package.

Factory black car with a turquoise interior and those puffy, brocade seats.

Had HD suspension and max cooling.

I bought the factory 2.94 SG chunk and it was so clean inside you would eat off it.

A friend (well he became a friend after this transaction) parted a 67 4D 500 with a trailer package.

Factory black car with a turquoise interior and those puffy, brocade seats.

Had HD suspension and max cooling.

I bought the factory 2.94 SG chunk and it was so clean inside you would eat off it.
Why did it get parted? I did a 67 4d Coronet a few years ago that was totally rust free but the interior was dry as a bone and lots of engine parts were gone. If it wasn't for the interior being so bad, I would have fixed it up for a daily driver. It was nothing special though....just a teen car with PS and AC and most of the under hood AC stuff was gone too.

No title and had rust and some front end damage IIRC.

It was an oddball car for sure. 383-2 no AC.

...but that color combo...

I've also got the bumpers from it, and one axle shaft.

Cool car, I wouldn't mind driving something like that as a daily.

Cool car, I wouldn't mind driving something like that as a daily.
My 66 Bel II had the deeeeelux interior and hubcaps. Other than that, just a poly teen with PS and AC but it later got a mild 383 with headers, intake etc. Drove it until Uncle Sam shipped me over seas. :( Damn near lived in that car and 40k miles a year wasn't unusual. The short time with the teen saw 60k miles and the 383 saw 20k in just a few months! Fill ups was at least every other day.....

Auto Transport Service
Back