• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior color

Dgc

Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
Im wondering on the int color of my 67 rt its a very original car at this point and for the most part I keep them that way but kinda wondering abt the interior.the car had one poor repaint and was bronze over factory white due to being stolen back in 70 or so was returned to orginal owner and sat for the most part after that its a white car Ive stripped and repainting white and has a copper int that for the most part is in good shape needs carpet and seat covers and head liner but I cant find a pic of that color combo any where to get a visual of how it will look done. One of my favorite color combos is white with red int so kinda thinking about changing,the back and forth is 1 it will cost more and 2 it wont be factory any more and this is a unmolested car never had any work , just looking for thoughts and if anyone can find a pic or has a car that combo and could post
thanks guys and gals and merry christmas

How can you have an unmolested car that has been repainted? Find what ya like and do it. Quit worrying about resale cause you think you have something original.

Don't have any pics but I'm a huge fan of black ext and red int combo and white ext and red int combo! I wish I could have a red int car!

Do what you like the most!! Enjoy yourself!

Here is copper. One of the best colors out there for an early b body. The carpet color is actually called coral

IMG_2655.JPG

Here is copper. One of the best colors out there for an early b body. The carpet color is actually called coral

View attachment 380502
I was wondering what carpet color was in car it was so faded, the window sticker didnt say. the interior is in the car so I knew what the copper int looked like just couldnt find a pic of a white car with that interior trying to figure out how the combo will look

Auto Transport Service
Back