• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior question

Yes I thought it might make it pop more. I have been able to find pictures of white with black carpet.

Does anyone have a picture of the gold and black interior? A Google search didn't turn up anything. Thinking about giving this car a second look, and wondering about changing the carpet back to black, as the interior needs a refresh anyway.
You bought the car? Kool. I am thinking of using an off black carpet (Gunmetal). But here is a pict.
3621619i.jpg

No didn't buy it yet, but reconsidering. thanks for the picture. That looks great.

keep us posted if you and some pictures funny i was in jarvis today

keep us posted if you and some pictures funny i was in jarvis today

The guy is supposed to pick up my car on Sunday. Once I know that deal has gone through I will be in a better position to deal on a replacement. You have two yellow Chargers? Want to part with one? Seriously, if you know of any others around I am interested. I am looking for good paint and interior, but I am willing to do engine or drivetrain work.

i am not ready to part with ether right now 2 just sold in mitchell about a month ago i know where there are a couple more i thought i seen a 68 or 69 inside a fence at a little shop at the corner of #3 and duceville road

I know the shop you are talking about. Used to be a body shop for a local used car dealer. Keep me in mind if you hear of anything.

i had a 67 baracuda fastback as a teen same colour only a 318 did not do that did that sale work out

Mine was a 318 car originally, now a 500 stroker. The guy is on his way up from the states to pick it up now. Should be gone by tomorrow morning.

Well the car is officially sold and on its way to Ohio. Now the search can begin for a Charger.

The 318 car? I saw it but looked pretty expensive considering the pictures.

I looked again, you mean the light blue 383? I know the car. It would need to pretty much be taken apart and put back together. A bit too much of a project for me.

I looked again, you mean the light blue 383? I know the car. It would need to pretty much be taken apart and put back together. A bit too much of a project for me.
Body in bad shape? Looks nice but only at 50ft?

It was owned by a local guy who rented cars for movie shoots. They threw them together and got them running, and gave them 50 foot paint jobs. I spoke to one of the guys who actually worked on it, at a car show yesterday, and he confirmed I should steer clear. It is rust free but I think it is a bit of a Frankenstein.

Auto Transport Service
Back