• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior question

It was owned by a local guy who rented cars for movie shoots. They threw them together and got them running, and gave them 50 foot paint jobs. I spoke to one of the guys who actually worked on it, at a car show yesterday, and he confirmed I should steer clear. It is rust free but I think it is a bit of a Frankenstein.
Then with that story, I would say it is worth half of what he is asking.

The white car did not pan out, so the hunt continues....

I know of a guy that is thinking on selling his car. Here are pictures. Let me know if interested and will contact him.
MDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50cy5vZmZpY2UubmV0QGRiYmY3ODJhLWNlZjEtNGFmMS04NmM4LTFmOTIwMTA2MWRiNiJ9.jpg

MDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50cy5vZmZpY2UubmV0QGRiYmY3ODJhLWNlZjEtNGFmMS04NmM4LTFmOTIwMTA2MWRiNiJ9.jpg

Brad, I tried to look and can’t seem to widen the search area. I found one in PA but all I can see is the one picture. I can’t seem to open the rest of the pictures or the full description.

I did a different search and found the cars on oodle, thanks.

Strangely enough I am looking at another 67 car with the gold/black interior. It looks like the carpet is original and pretty faded. Seems like the floor carpet is black but the back of the rear seats and cargo area is gold. Is that correct? I guess it would make sense because it would match with the door panels.

I have a 66 poly gold charger interior is black seats and carpet and the doors are white above the kick panel and the kick panel is black carpet have seen other 66 with 2 colors on doors

Thinking of selling my 67, not on any sites yet, cause I don't want to deal w the BS we all know..

1967, gold interior with black carpet, front seats torn. 383 original, .30 over, fresh auto trans. Power disc brakes.Original carb, manifolds, distributor etc. Runs/drives great 500 miles on rebuild.

Vinyl wrapped over epoxy primer, lots of material left for repairs. Any rust was patched, not just filled with Bondo..new tires, original mag 500, has most original panels and carpet in trunk. Was last tagged 1977 before I got it going

Thinking 12,999 in central MN. Not a show car, but really nice driver. Lots of people stop to ask about it, most people have no idea what it is lol

Also have a 66 project car for sale w a 413/727 doesn't run yet, but mostly complete $5500 obo its on this site

IMG_20191017_124352348.jpg IMG_20191027_082951804.jpg IMG_20191003_181348202.jpg

Last edited:
No place for storage? Does it have the fender tag? C-card?

No place for storage? Does it have the fender tag? C-card?
Does have a fender tag, no certicard. No, I don't have storage yet, but picked up a 65 new Yorker wagon project, it will be easier to haul kids

Do want/need to sell it, but it makes sense to, for my situation. Plus I don't want to have a yard full of cats, I'm getting there....

"Yard full of cars" cats is a typo, but I'm leaving it, cause it's funny lol

Gold Charger with the gold/black interior I looked at on the weekend had a lot of rust issues, so the search continues.

Auto Transport Service
Back