• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introduction

Bran3481

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum and was told about it from a friend, I am 38 years old, married with 3 kids, I am self employed diesel/ auto mechanic and I bought my 1968 Charger off of my father about 10 years ago. It is a 440 bored .30 over and has dual 4barrel setup
727 w/ cheetah reverse manual, 355 sure grip, when my father purchased the car he was told it was from California and the car is really clean underneath but I am not 100% of where it actually came from. It was a drag car and it had only 1 seat and roll cage when he got it and I have just been buying stuff and putting it on car as I continue tinkering with car when I have free rime. Currently I removed the 727 and the engine to go through it and freshen everything up

804CC24B-3636-4603-8BEA-407DAAF85A95.jpeg F7C46AFE-E97C-41F7-A421-E8C460173D10.jpeg 9E9C155B-BC53-4BBA-B6D3-81C3A3165992.jpeg

Welcome. Cool Charger.

Welcome from the show me state!! Sweet ride!!

Welcome to the group.

Welcome from Michigan. Nice car you have there.....:thumbsup:

Thank you all for the warm welcome and for the nice comments on my charger! I look forward to being a member of this forum

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee.
Me likey your Charger. :)

Welcome to the world of Mopar.

Welcome from Alabama, I sold my 68 Charger about 5 years ago and have regretted it ever since, although I still have plenty to play with. Gen II Chargers are really hot now, but hindsight is 20/20. Coolest year for a Charger.

Thanks! Can't wait to start buying parts that I have been needing for the car, good to finally find a place that will have all the answers to.my future questions

Auto Transport Service
Back