• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irresponsible Mancini customer service

400sforever

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
anyone had trouble with a Mancini order? I ordered a bunch of parts for my 72 charger. I was on the phone a good twenty minutes with the guy going over the entire order. .then I gave him my credit card number. So I wait and wait. .nothing shows up. I call them back and guy says we have no record of your order. I said are you freaking kidding me? Guys says they have no record of phone call either. .i said then you guys are really freaking screwing up. .he continues to argue with me until I offer to send him my phone records. .then he says I will do some more checking and call you back. .(ya right!) I'm through ordering from them if they are going to be that irresponsible with orders and credit card numbers

Wow, I truly wonder how that happens? Computer issue? New employee, screws up?? Crazy

I know you're hot under the collar at the moment and understand the frustration, but the times we live in show reduced staff, longer wait times and everyone on edge with uncertainty.

That being said, there are other suppliers out there. Some are even open.

EUTF_C4UwAIiNI4.jpeg

Edit: I just had to send out nine copies of an email along with a photo of my company policy. The last payday from my efforts was on February 19. I REALLY hate to do it but I have bills too. :(

Screenshot_2020-04-03-11-21-00.png

Last edited:
Im in agreement with Miss Leanne, but I understand the OP's frustration. Ive been on the phone with Classic air this week and last as once again im having issues with their product. I dealt with "Dwight" out of Texas. Good guy, knows the product and. he is working from home. Twice I left messages and he didn't call back later on in the day. Thats understandably as im sure he is up to his neck in work. We figured out my issue (I hope) and I ordered a new part.
I think we all need to be patient during these stressful times

I've ordered with Mancini a bunch of times and never had an issue. Ever.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. As has been mentioned, a little patience considering what everyone is going through would probably go a long way.

Also, if the order was indeed placed you should have received an invoice number. A tracking number for that invoice would be emailed to you once the order has shipped.

I've dealt with Mancini since the late 1980s and never an issue. I usually order on line, but a few times when I've called with questions and ordered I was happy with the service. I hope your experience is an anomaly as I hate to see Mancini go down.

I'm gonna jinx it...

Placed an order with them on the 28th. Paid with PayPal and only the amount of the part was sent. Then the next day I get an email that states they need to send an invoice to PP with the shipping and taxes. Who does this? Anyway the invoice was sent and I paid that. Didn't receive any confirmation with the total or shipping info. This was on the 30th.

Called them yesterday for a status and they stated it was shipped on the 30th, USPS and gave me the tracking number. It's still in transit to the next destination.
I'm being patient. :wetting:

Placed an order with Summit Racing this Wednesday at 7:45 pm. Recieved it the next day, Thursday at 12:20 in the afternoon. This was from the Ohio warehouse and by FedEx.

I was on the phone a good twenty minutes with the guy going over the entire order. .then I gave him my credit card number. So I wait and wait. .nothing shows up. I call them back and guy says we have no record of your order.

I hope you were talking to them and not some scammer.

I'm gonna jinx it...

Placed an order with them on the 28th. Paid with PayPal and only the amount of the part was sent. Then the next day I get an email that states they need to send an invoice to PP with the shipping and taxes. Who does this? Anyway the invoice was sent and I paid that. Didn't receive any confirmation with the total or shipping info. This was on the 30th.

Called them yesterday for a status and they stated it was shipped on the 30th, USPS and gave me the tracking number. It's still in transit to the next destination.
I'm being patient. :wetting:

Placed an order with Summit Racing this Wednesday at 7:45 pm. Recieved it the next day, Thursday at 12:20 in the afternoon. This was from the Ohio warehouse and by FedEx.

I hope you were talking to them and not some scammer.

Buddy of mine went through the separate shipping invoice with them & is still waiting for his parts, been about ten days.... Anymore I try to avoid them for their poor service...

Ordered from Summit four times in the past week & already have every order & everything is correct... Summit rocks!!!

Edit
Oh yeah, BTW Summit sent order confirmation & tracking info on every order...

I ordered from Mancini once during my Bee rebuild. Zero communication, zero tracking or shipping information.. and zero chance I ever order from them again.

When I'm phone ordering anything, who am I speaking with and write their name down. That doesn't necessarily help when you talk to people in Asian help lines.

I placed an order with Dan on the 31st, and sealed the deal on the 1st. 1st package just showed up now, so expecting the rest soon...
0403201238.jpg

***Just to update, the rest of the parts showed up 2 days later, completing the order.***

Last edited:
Buddy of mine went through the separate shipping invoice with them & is still waiting for his parts, been about ten days.... Anymore I try to avoid them for their poor service...

Ordered from Summit four times in the past week & already have every order & everything is correct... Summit rocks!!!

Edit
Oh yeah, BTW Summit sent order confirmation & tracking info on every order...

If you use a credit card with them, they probably hit it twice, one for the part, one for the shipping. I like to see the total before I commit to buy. Some outfits will under sell the competition for the item and make up the difference with the shipping cost.

I was under the assumption that when the invoice was sent to PayPal I would see the total...wrong. Anyway they are the only one that sells the part that I was wanting so I'll go along with it for now. They have done their part, just waiting on USPS. USPS must really be cutting employees or something. This isn't the norm with them.

No doubt. I've placed three orders and all have been perfectly executed. I have been doing business with them for years, and they performed as I expected. Some folks will handle the situation well and others will struggle.

anyone had trouble with a Mancini order? I ordered a bunch of parts for my 72 charger. I was on the phone a good twenty minutes with the guy going over the entire order. .then I gave him my credit card number. So I wait and wait. .nothing shows up. I call them back and guy says we have no record of your order. I said are you freaking kidding me? Guys says they have no record of phone call either. .i said then you guys are really freaking screwing up. .he continues to argue with me until I offer to send him my phone records. .then he says I will do some more checking and call you back. .(ya right!) I'm through ordering from them if they are going to be that irresponsible with orders and credit card numbers

call them back and ask for a supervisor or post on here

https://www.facebook.com/Mancini-Racing-139260352825289/

Only thing I can't stand about Mancini is the way they do their shipping charges. Won't tell you the total until the package is boxed up and ready to go. 10 times out of 10 the shipping costs are to high imo and by the time you know the total they have already shipped. Only time I will buy from them is if I can't get what I need somewhere else.

The last time I ordered anything from Mancini that required shipping was in 1987 !! And then I got the wrong parts. It was resolved though.

The only 2 things I do not get is the lack of package tracking information and yesterday I called up wondering about my package (3 days wait time, not really a worrisome amount of time) where the customer service fellow said it was being held up pending a part they were waiting on. I asked which part, he told me & replied, just send me what ya got, I’m good with that.

And so it is on its way. Nice, easy, relaxed.

I was going place an order for a bunch of stuff looking at some of the discounts.....but in truth.....once I got the the order screen on multiple suppliers....the dreaded back order indicators piled up. Many of our favorite suppliers are in deep **** right now....and I'm for supporting them in any way possible......but to get this kind of run-a-round is a huge issue. Classic, Legendary and many others are in ordering limbo. I'd love to order......but not lay out thousands not knowing when or if....they will remain liquid long enough to ship.

I've ordered many parts thru Mancini Racing over some 30 years
they've always been good to me, in all aspects, customer service
even on returned part
they do have high shipping charges, I'm also 2000+ miles away
car parts tend to be heavy, shipping is expensive,
only 1 invoice charge on my CC always, shipping was always included...

I always paid with a credit card too...
Some were phone orders & most were web site orders...

I never paid by paypal, if I can help it
I hate paypal (that's a whole different subject altogether)

I order a lot of parts from Summit,
they're the best hands down,
as long as they have the parts
always fast prompt shipping & most of the time,
shipping it's free,
I rarely order less than $99 worth of products...

I just ordered parts from Summit the other day,
usually get most stuff, IF it's in stock, in a day or two days max,
I'm in rural Calif.
I also usually get it all from the Reno, Nevada facility...
My parts I just ordered early this week
are being shipped from their Texas facility for some reason, on this order,
tracking # said it's supposed to be here today via FedX
I've never got an order from that Summit branch/facility...
It's always came from either Reno &/or Ohio facilities...

I assume it's because of the Covid-19 BS,
**** probably happened in Reno, Nevada or they're short staffed... (??)

some stuff that's MoPar specific
Summit doesn't carry unfortunately
I've dealt with Mancini for decades now, with no problems
(except their always high shipping rates, it is what it is)
when I find something that works,
people I actually trust & I would recommend...
I'm loyal as a Labrador
so Mancini are my trusted & knowledgeable source, for that MoPar stuff
I can't find thru other channels

Last edited:
.......I'll say this however......if you are planning a project right now, and are planning on laying out a lot of cash on an order....you must be certain the company you deal with will be there in three months.....and it will be that long for some of them. Do they primarily do business in the Asian markets and where do they source from? Be very wary of some of these discounts that are being posted to get your business......many of these guys cannot ship until at least April 30th or later.......trust but verify folks.

Auto Transport Service
Back