• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a little rant and opinion

I've been putting my 65 Belvedere wagon together this past winter. Now I am almost at the end. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My issue is with Mancini Racing.
Back in October I ordered the headers through them. I kept getting the "It's on back order" for months. I finally called Schummacher and the guy on the line said he's looking right at the headers I wanted. They came in within a week. GREAT!

Now I order a new throttle cable from Mancini back on 3/23. It says online that it is in stock. I get an email confirmation of the order. This is the last thing I need to get this project finished. I get nothing. Still waiting. I call this morning and they say it's out of stock. I got no heads up or anything. Wasting my time. I cancel the order.

Now I call National Mo-Parts. They guy tells me to hold. He has the cable in front of him and measures it for me. Perfect. I pay and it's on the way.

My thing is that I'm kind of upset with Mancini. 2 strikes. At least I know that the parts are on the way.
Had the exact same issue with them!
Ordered AR spring hangers told me about a week, I said ok I let it go for two weeks just because of how things are these days called week 3 said about a week again I said ok, called 4 weeks they are in “powder coat” ok waited till week 5 said still in powder coat, I said send them raw I’ll do it myself, week 6 still not here so F U went somewhere else and had them in 4 days! So not that they give a rats *** but I’ll never order anything from them again.

I've been putting my 65 Belvedere wagon together this past winter. Now I am almost at the end. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My issue is with Mancini Racing.
Back in October I ordered the headers through them. I kept getting the "It's on back order" for months. I finally called Schummacher and the guy on the line said he's looking right at the headers I wanted. They came in within a week. GREAT!

Now I order a new throttle cable from Mancini back on 3/23. It says online that it is in stock. I get an email confirmation of the order. This is the last thing I need to get this project finished. I get nothing. Still waiting. I call this morning and they say it's out of stock. I got no heads up or anything. Wasting my time. I cancel the order.

Now I call National Mo-Parts. They guy tells me to hold. He has the cable in front of him and measures it for me. Perfect. I pay and it's on the way.

My thing is that I'm kind of upset with Mancini. 2 strikes. At least I know that the parts are on the way.
Been ordering and picking up direct with no issues.. seems odd.

It is properly one word. It’s what’s called a compound word. We learned about them in third grade. But I’m old, lol. Nowadays, autocorrect changes almost all compound words to two words. One of my biggest pet peeves is the separation of “cannot”.
Sometimes you can't win with Autocorrect.
:lol:

First time call to Mancini 2 weeks ago, talked to a Wes, this guy was great. Called to verify a radiator hose, gave all my info for order, had it in 2 days. Being in the business of parts, I understand B/O’s, the best practice is let your customer know & what that customer is facing for deliverability unfortunately sometimes can’t give a lead time due to manufacturers can’t give us a definite answer. It has been frustrating times for both ends.

Auto Transport Service
Back