• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Where You Live?

34204524.jpg~c200

I'm a Merry Christmas guy myself. But I notice a lot of the young people around here say happy holidays. I live in a staunchly republican part of California - but most of this state is left of hell. In that regard you get a lot of the happy holidays sh$t.
My response would be "Merry Christmas to you, too".

It's like saying crap instead of ****. Just say ****....that's what everybody hears, anyways.

Here it is "Feliz Navidad". Government buildings (like the governors complex) have light displays they turn on at night that also say "Feliz Navidad".

There are little pockets of conservative voters even here in CA! I live in Placer County and I share your demographic.

I'm not offended by Happy Holidays, especially here in nanny staters wienie's wonder land
of my home state of California...
Stupid stuff really...
Somehow there's always some damn politician or some freaken' leftist group of a--holes always has to get involved,
tell us all what we should or should say or do...
IMO they should really just...
Shut the hell up & mind your own damn business...

I think it was originally some people trying to be Politically & Liberally Correct at 1st,
not to offend the atheist's etc., that will always take legal action at a drop of a hat...

IMO it Just became a normal greeting after a while,
so the holiday displays weren't forced to be torn down, suet happy actions
by the non believers/doubters, that are seemingly so easily offended by what other do...

But I personally prefer the real traditional greeting, well wishes for
"Merry Christmas"...

Happy Holidays greetings, IMO kind of also now includes all the
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years & maybe even Easter...
Probably another PC BS out of control synonym used as a mere marketing plow...
Probably to save advertising $$$'s & use the same crap & decorations
for multiple holidays too...
Multiple uses for it now...

When your given lemons, hell you make lemonade...

I've had to put up with this stupid **** & liberal nonsense for decades now,
it's mind blowing how people get offended so damn easily,
by just a few words in the holidays, whether there's underlying religious meanings
intended or not...

Have a Merry Christmas, may all the holidays be good to you & yours...

my $0.02 cents & I don't care what others think...

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Hot Rod.jpg
    Merry Christmas Hot Rod.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 104
If someone gets offended by " Merry Christmas", i'll just stop talking to them completely !!!! If they don't like what I say to them, I'd probably would not like what they have to say to me !!

There are little pockets of conservative voters even here in CA! I live in Placer County and I share your demographic.

I many Ca. counties east of the big cities & coastal regions, there are allot of conservatives,
California is a big state, get away from the big cites it's pretty much conservative...
Unfortunately the big cities have the #'s on election days...

I'm a marry Christmas kinda guy and if someone gets offended or upset good I tell them to there face if you don't f ing like it go the he'll back to where they came from . End of story I don't care what people think about me or say about me or if they even like me if a few words offend you or a flag or a cross guess what go away. I'm the must unpoliticly correct person in fl.

Short story when I graduated from high school we had our ceremony in a church (do you all see where this is going yet) we had one students parents (the kid didn't care one bit) complain about the huge cross on the wall and demanded the school to hold the ceremony at the school instead well the school told them to f off purity much the parents then tryed to sue the school and so on the poor girl wasn't aloud to walk for her graduation because of her parents. Stuff like this is extremely stupid like I said if you don't like it don't go why try to ruin it for everyone. The school didn't ever go back to the church for graduations ever again.
Same with the American flag we had family's complain about them being in every class room and they wanted the flags removed because it offended there religion or something. So after that the student body made a request that the muslims had to remove there turbines because it offended all of us! And the Indians needed to remove there red dots on there heads . That got them all to shut up .
The world is changing for the worse we need to grow a set and tell everyone to F off we also need to get all the younger people to understand the way they are doing things is ruining the USA and the way kids are raising kids isn't helping ether. Sorry I know I went a bit off topic but this bother s me a lot

God bless America
Merry Christmas
And God help us all if things keep going like they are

the kids today are all brainwashed at school anymore. in X number of yrs there won't be no more merry christmas and that is a shame. at my office/shop we get maybe 20-25 cards a year and none say merry christmas. one of my office girls came to me last year for my approval on ordering xmas cards and none had merry christmas on them. i told her if they don't have it i won't send any. get this, she had a hard time finding any and they cost more per card when you find them. i told her when we did decide that whatever amount you were going to order, double it, as it ain't going to get easier next time.

It doesn't much matter. The warm, friendly, and happy sentiment is what matters to me. I say Merry Christmas, but I don't get offended by anything anyone else says.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from a deployed location everyone.

If there are so many atheists,Muslims,Jews and new age people in the world how come we all acknowledged its is 2015 ??
2015 AD (Anno Domini) year of Our Lord ....lol
Merry & Holy Christmas to all.

Auto Transport Service
Back