• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You can say Merry Christmas to me

merrychristmasifoffended.jpg

All joking aside, the act of saying Merry Christmas really has come under attack in our country. I went to work for a gov't agency 20 years ago. They had a big agency wide Christmas luncheon every year with Christmas door prizes, a big Christmas tree in the main office, and decorations all over. By the time I retired a couple years ago, there was no Christmas tree, the luncheon was scaled way back, and the only thing that was officially allowed to be said or sent in a card was the "Happy Holidays" generic stuff. Everybody had gotten afraid of offending the Athiests, the Muzlims, and the Kwanza crowd, etc. I personally found THAT to be offensive to me.....

If this was already posted....too bad so sad!

Y'all, please.... he's playing, like he always plays, sheesh.
Ok, now I'd like to declare it officially:
Peace on earth and goodwill to all here on FBBO!!

Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours, folks.
Do it up proper and allow the Spirit to come over your life, if only for a while...

I didn’t say what you said - you did. I just asked a question……

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Since you seem intent in turning this into something that it isn't, let me put this into simpleton terms so that you can understand .....

Here's my last comment on this:

On this forum, do you see people saying happy birthday, Happy Easter, Happy 4th of July, Happy Anniversary, Happy Columbus Day. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Labor Day, Happy veterens' Day, Happy Halloween, Happy Memorial Day, etc., weeks in advance of that day? If the answer is no, why do it for Christmas?

Auto Transport Service
Back