• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Where You Live?

Merry Christmas here......... and to all, a good night!

Always Merry Christmas in Tennessee. Anything else will be ignored.

Merry Christmas is the phrase that pays. Happy New Year too. In God we Trust. It does seem to be that many people are getting tired of the political correctness. I do my best to try to have respect for other's opinion's and beliefs as long as it isn't hateful or hurtful. I even have one friend who is an atheist, he's great guy.

I have a Jewish friend that answered this the best. The way he figures it, if you wish him a Merry Christmas you're probably not thinking, 'go to hell you Jew', you're most likely simply saying you hope that he spends the holidays happy and close with those he loves. So he sincerely thanks them and wishes them the same.

I celebrate Christmas, so it's "Merry Christmas" around here.

I have heard both and used both of them myself. Either one is perfectly all right by me...cr8crshr/Tuck

I say Merry Christmas and to heck with anyone that gets offended by it.

I gotta say, I don't get all that offended when people say Happy Holidays. Not everyone is Christian and that doesn't offend me either. I just chalk it up to Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Years all being so close to one another. With that being said, my family says Merry Christmas...hopefully always will.

It is somewhat ironic that a lot of people wank about the (always) offended left, but then get offended over something themselves.

If you can't say Merry Christmas than don't say anything at all!!!! I'm sorry guys but CHRISTmas is just that, Christ's Birthday and if you want to turn it into something other than what it is than maybe you shouldn't even celebrate it at all. Call me what you want but it's pretty simple and I have absolutely no use for political correctness. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Raised in South Carolina, living back in South Carolina, but loves Texas-all say "Merry Christmas" especially Texas.

I'm a Merry Christmas guy myself. But I notice a lot of the young people around here say happy holidays. I live in a staunchly republican part of California - but most of this state is left of hell. In that regard you get a lot of the happy holidays sh$t.

Auto Transport Service
Back