• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Mopar a genetic disease?

I was hoping it was infectious. I keep trying to give my better half a dose and so far, she seems to have built up an immunity to it. :waiting:

(Perhaps it needs to be taken orally, hmmm.....)

I always thought Mopars were a genetic disease. My son & I have had a lot of fun together building & driving my Super Bee & Road Runner. Until one day my son brought home a import to soup up! I was going to take him to the Chrysler head quarters to see if I could find a doctor!! I thought this should be a a easy fix. We can put a 440 in that thing!! I've put 440's in other brands before. He won't do it !! It could be worse. At least he is interested in cars.

I always thought Mopars were a genetic disease. My son & I have had a lot of fun together building & driving my Super Bee & Road Runner. Until one day my son brought home a import to soup up! I was going to take him to the Chrysler head quarters to see if I could find a doctor!! I thought this should be a a easy fix. We can put a 440 in that thing!! I've put 440's in other brands before. He won't do it !! It could be worse. At least he is interested in cars.

It doesnt get to much worse you need to get him some help asap. lol

I don't think my dad even liked Chrysler products, it sure didn't come from him.

My dad was a Chrysler guy till I got my 71 Demon, then he was a Ford guy till I went to work at the first dealership. He was a Chevy guy then to his death. Not sure but I think the lean burn set his *** on fire for Chrysler.
I do remember his Monaco, the neighbor bought a Fury. Dad worked first shift neighbor worked 3rd everyday when dad got home from work he put a gallon of gas in the neighbors car. That was 2 weeks. Then for a month he syphoned a gallon out. The dealership mechanics were pissed at dad!!!

wow a 13 y/o thread
Smiley Holy Thread revival - Batman (2).jpg

Genetic? Well my Dad is probably on Forbbodies right now if that says anything..

Auto Transport Service
Back