• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a fair price?

Sonny

It’s all fun til the rabbit gets the gun.
Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
2FB8A160-F076-4C02-9708-10722FBC3D8F.png
Looking to bolt these on my ‘78 360. He wants $700.

If they were done right by a good machine shop that's a fair deal for sure.

You would spend almost that much between parts and machine shop I would think.

A good head job probably runs you around $1500 to do the whole ball of wax with parts, so this is a bargain for done stuff. I bought INDY X heads for my 360, which would be better for your application if it has stock pistons as the chambers are lot smaller and would bump you u into higher compression performance wise, but that was $1600 for those. These are half the price and would run decent for sure.

I was looking at those too! I don't need them as mine are exactly the same but for that price if the work was good you can't go wrong ! I'm glad someone else might grav them I just didn't want to throw that much cash out to sit them on a shelf till ????????

I think I was fairly close to them if you need them picked up to hold not sure where your at in comparison

I think I was fairly close to them if you need them picked up to hold not sure where your at in comparison
I appreciate that offer. I’m in Jacksonville. I offered to meet him half way in Palm Coast but he declined. Let me see where we end up. Thanks!

There about 40-50 mins from me not a far ride mostly highway . A buddy of mine runs up and down the east coast ny - FL I'm waiting on him but he might he able to hribr them to you on his next trip up . I don't mind going to get them if you really need them . P.m. me if you need me

There about 40-50 mins from me not a far ride mostly highway . A buddy of mine runs up and down the east coast ny - FL I'm waiting on him but he might he able to hribr them to you on his next trip up . I don't mind going to get them if you really need them . P.m. me if you need me
Thanks my friend. I don’t want to put anyone out. I think I’ll buy a set from Indy (Aerohead?) instead, with a warranty, springs to order, and shipped to my door for $699.

Auto Transport Service
Back