• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a good deal? Craiglist link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good deal to me. Running 440, 727, K-member, brackets / linkages etc, intake, it all ads up to more than $1000 up here for sure. Getting it shipped may be pricey, unless you can pick it up yourself.

Mind you that pic was 2005 I think, if the camera was set properly.

looks like a really good deal if it runs good.

Picture does not look like a Sanden compressor. I would ask for a picture of the actual motor today on the K frame rather than what it looked like in the car eight years ago. Seems like a pretty sweet deal

Picture does not look like a Sanden compressor. I would ask for a picture of the actual motor today on the K frame rather than what it looked like in the car eight years ago. Seems like a pretty sweet deal

67GTX440 is correct!
That is NOTa Sanden aftermarket compressor!
"Buyer Beware"

that setup for sale is mine. It is an old pic before I did the sanden swap. I do need to take some current pics and post. I have it listed on here too for sale.

Need to see some pictures and video of it running and I can make you an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back